Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tired of my mother

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★
my mom made me fucking vent again I gotta fucking stop cuz everytime i tell her what i go through she tells me im imagining things or that it was a long time ago and i told her this is why people become school shooters or kill themselves and she tells me that she’ll just send me to a emergency room if im acting insane.

It’s so hilarious how a mother can be so careless and a fucking asshole. She wants to me to unblock my dad when she has hated him for years like fuck u get over yourself. She wants me to care about how others feel but not about how i feel. i also told her that doesnt she realize the many amounts of bullying can effect someone badly

I love my mother but she is too bluepilled

her stupid ass also thinks nickolas cruz wasn’t autistic Such a fucking idiot

They’re incapable of feeling empathy

They’re incapable of feeling empathy
It’s genuinely funny how in what way they possibly think our life is fucking normal Whag makes them think a loner with no friends with having a good life. Then they cope by saying we don’t talk to people lmfao. They don’t wanna accept there own kid is a fucking failure

I love my mother but she is too bluepilled
Same. She cares about me, but is way too delusional. She doesn't wanna accept that being KHHV at 19 fucked me up a lot. She also tells me I'm an 8/10, lmfao

It’s genuinely funny how in what way they possibly think our life is fucking normal Whag makes them think a loner with no friends with having a good life. Then they cope by saying we don’t talk to people lmfao. They don’t wanna accept there own kid is a fucking failure
It's cope. Especially if you are their only child. They don't wanna know their genetic legacy ends

her stupid ass also thinks nickolas cruz wasn’t autistic Such a fucking idiot
Wasn't Nickolas Cruz that guy who tried to fake being insane?

The dude doesn't really seem like an incel based on his more recent pictures, but after hearing what he went through in life, I can certainly see how he'd be one. I still don't like him because of some of the abhorrent stuff he searched up.

Still, I'm so glad that he shot and killed this dumbass' daughter.

Well played Mr. Cruz, well played!