Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting tired of my life.

XimoCel

XimoCel

Lonely KHHV
★★★
I'm tired. I am tired of everything. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm always tired. I wake up tired, go to bed tired, have a nap in-between, and I'm still tired. I’ve not felt well-rested one time this entire year. Nothing helps either, not even a healthy sleep schedule or exercising or a good diet. I've basically given up on trying to fix it at this point, I'm just gonna be tired for the rest of my life. It's not just physical tiredness, I'm mentally tired too. I have no energy, no motivation. I just lie around all day like a useless lump. I'm just tired of my miserable life.

I'm tired. I am tired of everything. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm always tired. I wake up tired, go to bed tired, have a nap in-between, and I'm still tired. I’ve not felt well-rested one time this entire year. Nothing helps either, not even a healthy sleep schedule or exercising or a good diet. I've basically given up on trying to fix it at this point, I'm just gonna be tired for the rest of my life. It's not just physical tiredness, I'm mentally tired too. I have no energy, no motivation. I just lie around all day like a useless lump. I'm just tired of my miserable life.
Incel life is monotonous just a short bitter existence filled with copes that become less impactful as you age without you're own family you feel unfulfilled unless you are giga high iq and can contribute something of note that will be remembered.

I'm just tired emotionally

Incel life is monotonous just a short bitter existence filled with copes that become less impactful as you age without you're own family you feel unfulfilled unless you are giga high iq and can contribute something of note that will be remembered.
Yeah, that about sums it up. Inceldom is a hollow and empty existence. Every day is the same, just a constant cycle of meaningless "copes" that only serve to distract from the loneliness and the knowledge that I'm a genetic failure.

I'm tired of having to stroke my cock fir pleasure

Ur not alone :feelsrope:
Me
66326.jpg

high iq reply.

43 yo incel, and this is absolutely true.

Its me
Wicked weak willed creatures

ponder total human death and be reinvigorated with lifefuel