Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tired of hearing Chad and Thugo fuck all the girls

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Yeah sure Chad and thugo have luck and can above average opportunities to bareback foids. But I still see spergs foids hook up with spergs, low IQ foids with low IQ men, mental foids with mental men, orthodox religious with orthodox religious, high IQ with high IQ

I mean seriously, has anybody ever seen a doctore foids breed with a bus driver Chad ? She may suck his dick but never have I seen them settle with Chad. Infact I mostly them settle with autistic high IQ somewhat mentalcels. So whats up now?

People saying Tyrone is getting all the girls. Yes true tyrone gets "a very specific segment of girls" as does thugo because class plays a HUGE role in dating.

Anyway just saying what I see with my eyes thats all, sometimes people here exagerate stuff or maybe they dont know any better because in their environment thats all they see day in day out, maybe I dunno

Yeah sure Chad and thugo have luck and can above average opportunities to bareback foids. But I still see spergs foids hook up with spergs, low IQ foids with low IQ men, mental foids with mental men, orthodox religious with orthodox religious, high IQ with high IQ

I mean seriously, has anybody ever seen a doctore foids breed with a bus driver Chad ? She may suck his dick but never have I seen them settle with Chad. Infact I mostly them settle with autistic high IQ somewhat mentalcels. So whats up now?

People saying Tyrone is getting all the girls. Yes true tyrone gets "a very specific segment of girls" as does thugo because class plays a HUGE role in dating and anything above ghetto social class is not dating Thugo.

Anyway just saying what I see with my eyes thats all, sometimes people here exagerate stuff or maybe they dont know any better because in their environment thats all they see day in day out, maybe I dunno

they have their way with them when they're young, foids only settle for their looksmatch once they're old and used.

nigga that is literally what everyone here says. They suck chad and tyrone off for free but then settle down with a betabuxx.

that's the problem. the betabuxx is only desired for his money, so the foid will not make an effort to sexually please him as well as she would with chad and tyrone who even got it for free.

plus, the betabuxx is just being taken advantage of.

nigga that is literally what everyone here says. They suck chad and tyrone off for free but then settle down with a betabuxx.

that's the problem. the betabuxx is only desired for his money, so the foid will not make an effort to sexually please him as well as she would with chad and tyrone who even got it for free.

plus, the betabuxx is just being taken advantage of.
Not everybody isbetabuxxing, example: what money can a low IQ have to Betabux with? Yet low IQ people are breeding like every day. Many high IQ autists dont make as much money as their wives so again which betabuxx?

Not everybody isbetabuxxing, example: what money can a low IQ have to Betabux with? Yet low IQ people are breeding like every day. Many high IQ autists dont make as much money as their wives so again which betabuxx?
u don't have to be rich. even if you are middle class, the foids are still using you for your money/what you can provide.

you can still be a betabuxx if ur not giga rich as long as you're richer than the foid.

u don't have to be rich. even if you are middle class, the foids are still using you for your money/what you can provide.

you can still be a betabuxx if ur not giga rich as long as you're richer than the foid.
so how to trailer trash men betabuxx their trailer trash foids?

they always broke

so how to trailer trash men betabuxx their trailer trash foids?
they're at least average looking. i don't remember the last time i saw an ugly poor guy with a foid (at least not here in canada).

and i have seen this time and time again the foid will cheat on the guy.

non chads and tyrones will obviously get to breed, and some may not even be betabuxx, but they are very likely to get cucked. whenever a foid cheats, it's almost always because she's with an average looking guy she got bored of.