Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Tired of hearing 'can't find a girlfriend'"

See women as humans! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: you gotta remember women don't even know we exist. They can't imagine anything as ugly as us existing so they believe all incels are simply average men.

See women as humans! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: you gotta remember women don't even know we exist. They can't imagine anything as ugly as us existing so they believe all chads are simply average men.

A: You're to insecure about yourself and don't act genuine

B You're spending to much time whining in this subreddit feeling bad for yourself

C You have a wack image of the opposite gender

D You don't challenge yourself and just accept your situation

A: INsecure because UGLY AND AUTISTIC SHITSKIN

B: I AM ROTTING ON INCELS.IS

C: wack “image” to soyfaggots jfl

D: I challenge myself in the GYM to COPE

None of the faggots advice will work as usual because they have no clue of the life of ugly + NON NT males.

What a faggot

See women as humans! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy: you gotta remember women don't even know we exist. They can't imagine anything as ugly as us existing so they believe all incels are simply average men.
BUT IT'S FINE IF CHAD LOOKS AT HER LIKE A CUM RECEPTACLE INKWELL :feelsaww:

And that's exactly what you should aim for. Being friends, learn how to befriend girls or guys sooner or later you will befriend your spouse
If you approach men in order to become friends like she says you will get a fist in your head LOL. And i don't wanna be friends with most people, i want a gf.