Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Tired of hearing about my Cunt Half White Brother getting compliments.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
It's every other day "some girls were hitting on your brother"

Like jee. :feelsohgod:

Being an ethnic in your white family and hearing this shit gets tiring

Hes not even a chad, rich, or in shape.

(Half Blood White Brother, he has a different dad) if some of you are confused.

My brother and I have the same parents yet he has a much fairer skin tone as opposed to mine, with light green eyes (mine are a dark brown.) He has also had multiple girlfriends and a social circle of friends.

My brother and I have the same parents yet he has a much fairer skin tone as opposed to mine, with light green eyes (mine are a dark brown.) He has also had multiple girlfriends and a social circle of friends.
Jbw is law and no one can change my mind.

My maternal half-cousin has fair skin and light brown eyes. He had several girlfriend before visiting prison, and also has his cousin supporting him romantically during his incarceration.\

My maternal half-cousin has fair skin and light brown eyes. He had several girlfriend before visiting prison, and also has his cousin supporting him romantically during his incarceration.\
JBW IS LAW.

JBW IS LAW.
It's hilarious how much this is true despite people saying it's bullshit.
If you're white then your SMV is already better than your ethnic incel counterpart, no matter how uglier you may be.