Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tired of having to speak curry language when talking to relatives

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I feel icky and cockroach like just speaking the language of pajeets. Extreme disgust, repulsion, dissatisfaction, sadness, anger, rage, agony and pain are all felt simultaneously.

@wereq @Indracel @Chudpreet @Grim_Reaper
Do you have similar feelings when speaking your curry languages?

I think hindi is one of the least attractive languages on earth. It sounds like a kid with severe down syndrome trying to explain quantum mechanics.

Those tribes that communicate by clicking their tongues are more soothing than hindi
It could be worse. You could be a spic
Cope spanish can be based to listen too.

I speak it like shit, tbh. I grew up speaking English so it fucking sucks. :dafuckfeels:

I think hindi is one of the least attractive languages on earth. It sounds like a kid with severe down syndrome trying to explain quantum mechanics.

Those tribes that communicate by clicking their tongues are more soothing than hindi

Indeed. Even listening to curry songs most of the time hurts my ears. I am finding it hard to restrain myself from fully sperging out and roasting my relatives for being arrogant shitskin pajeets/pajeetas. I can't believe how arrogant some of them are despite being descendants of the lowest bloodline in historym

I speak it like shit, tbh. I grew up speaking English so it fucking sucks. :dafuckfeels:
We had one life and we got the worst rolls over

Indeed. Even listening to curry songs most of the time hurts my ears. I am finding it hard to restrain myself from fully sperging out and roasting my relatives for being arrogant shitskin pajeets/pajeetas. I can't believe how arrogant some of them are despite being descendants of the lowest bloodline in historym

View: https://youtu.be/CNDI4WlJ8eo

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

I feel icky and cockroach like just speaking the language of pajeets. Extreme disgust, repulsion, dissatisfaction, sadness, anger, rage, agony and pain are all felt simultaneously.

My parents never bothered teaching me the language of the pajeets. I only could understand it.

My parents never bothered teaching me the language of the pajeets. I only could understand it.
Lucky. I learned it for some time but forgot due to not using it much

You’re lucky to at least be a paki curry. Urdu sounds way better than dravidian languages like Telugu which my parents speak

Cucked language tbh. Even mandarin is more prevalent lmao

Cucked language tbh. Even mandarin is more prevalent lmao
Mandarin imo actually sounds even worse somehow than Urdu/Hindi.
You’re lucky to at least be a paki curry. Urdu sounds way better than dravidian languages like Telugu which my parents speak
Yeah south Indians have a bit worse language. The writing script is also worse in the case of Sri Lankans. Ugly squiggly lines. At least you guys do money/ IQ mog northies though.

Most accurate summary of Hindi :feelshaha:.
Yeah Spanish is actually nice at times. I learned some in school(due to living in the US) and some songs in Spanish are based af:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4qvZT_y2g4

mogs me, i can only speak english

t. curry

mogs me, i can only speak english

t. curry
I learned Spanish & French long ago and forgot them both. Curry was only one I remembered due to having it to use it

Absolutely it also changes my voice if I speak it too much I'm unable to speak English properly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back