Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting tired of going outside just to get mogged and see things I'll never have

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Every single day I only get out to get mogged. Even the guys who are uglier than me mog me since they're taller. I get in the bus and all I see are women, women who are not even particularly attractive but I would like to date then, yet they don't even acknoledge my presence. I also see couples everywhere. One day I even saw a hobo sleeping with his hobo gf under an overpass.

I'm so fucking sick and tired. No hope, to expectations, only misery. I'm always being reminded of my situation as if I weren't already overly aware of it.

I feel you brocel :feelscry: i completely relate to everything you said. I couldn't have said it better.:feelscry: you described my experience every time I go outside

It's so unfair and so sad that things have to be this way. All I want is to not be alone, i don't actually care that much if some guy is taller than me or something, as long as I could be accepted too. That's probably the main reason we care so much about getting mogged, bc we feel we're not good enough:feelscry:

University is hell for me. 90% of guys there mog me. I fucking hate it so much.

I experience this everyday

I hate walking where other people are (boardwalks, cities, malls etc.) cuz all i'd see are foids and their boyfriends being happy. I like being outside, but I'd walk in forests and nature trails where I can be alone, it's a nice cope.

Now we're not allowed to walk in those places.. gotta love the Ontarian government

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back