Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tired of dumbfuck tradcucks thinking that reproducing like rabbits will save them

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★
They don't have any influence any more, they are disrespected and censored, they are mocked and derided, yet when you talk with these idiots they shame you for not having 12 kids with tradcuck unicorn roastie that will never cheat. Tell me, what difference it will make having children if the world is pure shit and you didn't managed to conserve a single good thing? Christianity is a joke full of larpers, you let feminism destroy the family unit, you let faggotry run rampant, but still you think adopting the same idiotic strategy, muh social shaming and having kids, will produce any different result. It won't, even if by a miracle you get to have kids they still will be brainwashed and destroyed by the world you failed to save. Conservatism never conserved a single thing, they like to act tough, but they are biggest losers, they can't conserve shit. If you don't resonate with the public, you already lost.

THEY DONT KNOW WHAT IS IN TBE BASEMENT THE TURTH TO WHY ITS ALL SHIT, EVERYTHING EVERYTHING WITH CHUCK LEADS TO ALL BULLSHIT TO KINGDOM COME:shock:
Tumblr inline p7yjid8InI1svl7o9 500
Facts about eren yeager from shingeki no kyojin attack on titan
you MUST GET TO THE BASEMENT TO SEE WHY THE WORLD IS SHIT Take the KEY ️️️️ SHIGECHI ITS THE ONLY WAY

Last edited:
Trads in modern day are just pure kekfuel

They fight the futile fight, sure they can blame jews and gays and trannies and pedos but in the end the real culprit are foids.

I will talk about what i know: Serbia is traditional and conservative country, globo homo influence is not that strong here. There are no ethnics or immigrants in large number, over 80% are Serbian ethnicity. There are 3 major things that destroy the country and eventually they will disappear.

1. Poverty and its hard to get a job so every person that can flee the country at the first opportunity, i dont blame them. Reason 3 is the main culprit for both poverty and for people leaving country in huge number.

2. Women dont want to get married or have kids they would rather be rich criminals whore, young men cant provide betabuxxing due to bad economic state its hard to find a stable job and to buy a house, people are very old and die in large numbers while small number of kids are born.

3. Corruption, every government we had are money grabbing criminals, they destroy entire economy just to fill their pockets, only way to get a job is to be government lackey. Without connections good education means shit.

Trads are arguably some of the most cucked, they genuinely believe any disgusting whore is redeemable as long as she "repents"

They fight the futile fight, sure they can blame jews and gays and trannies and pedos but in the end the real culprit are foids.

I will talk about what i know: Serbia is traditional and conservative country, globo homo influence is not that strong here. There are no ethnics or immigrants in large number, over 80% are Serbian ethnicity. There are 3 major things that destroy the country and eventually they will disappear.

1. Poverty and its hard to get a job so every person that can flee the country at the first opportunity, i dont blame them. Reason 3 is the main culprit for both poverty and for people leaving country in huge number.

2. Women dont want to get married or have kids they would rather be rich criminals whore, young men cant provide betabuxxing due to bad economic state its hard to find a stable job and to buy a house, people are very old and die in large numbers while small number of kids are born.

3. Corruption, every government we had are money grabbing criminals, they destroy entire economy just to fill their pockets, only way to get a job is to be government lackey. Without connections good education means shit.

Corruption gets deathnics and EE's every time.

Thing with the NW Europeans is we actually aren't corrupt. In a Western government you can have layer after layer of managers with a lot of power, and few will be corrupt and if they get caught they are out. Its just culturally no one in the West thinks its ok and normal to be corrupt.

Japan is like the West, people in Japan actually aren't corrupt. So they get rich and have mega corporations. But you never see mega corporations in corrupt places. Because it requires having thousands of people who have integrity.

I don't know how it can ever be changed though as its cultural like everybody in those other places they are corrupt and its just normal to them. Changing governments won't work if everyone believes its ok to be corrupt because the next group in they will do the same thing.

Something is Serbians actually pretend to be Christians but it says blatantly in those books don't steal. It doesn't give an exception if they are government.

Imo poverty would go away very quickly in a country where there isn't widescale theft by government.

One test I have is how does the society view criminal gangs. In corrupt places the people worship and idolize criminals. Yet these gangs like the Russian Mafia they are stealing money from normal honest people. Its not something to idolize, yet they do.

Last edited:

You guys might have a balkan war 2.0 soon maybe that will clear some shit up, but interesting post nonetheless :feelsstudy:

Corruption gets deathnics and EE's every time.

Thing with the NW Europeans is we actually aren't corrupt. In a Western government you can have layer after layer of managers with a lot of power, and few will be corrupt and if they get caught they are out. Its just culturally no one in the West thinks its ok and normal to be corrupt.

Japan is like the West, people in Japan actually aren't corrupt. So they get rich and have mega corporations. But you never see mega corporations in corrupt places. Because it requires having thousands of people who have integrity.

I don't know how it can ever be changed though as its cultural like everybody in those other places they are corrupt and its just normal to them. Changing governments won't work if everyone believes its ok to be corrupt because the next group in they will do the same thing.

Something is Serbians actually pretend to be Christians but it says blatantly in those books don't steal. It doesn't give an exception if they are government.

Imo poverty would go away very quickly in a country where there isn't widescale theft by government.

One test I have is how does the society view criminal gangs. In corrupt places the people worship and idolize criminals. Yet these gangs like the Russian Mafia they are stealing money from normal honest people. Its not something to idolize, yet they do.
Weird thing is people here think its normal for the president and the ruling party to do with the state budget like its their own money, the weird mentality that stayed from comunism where the president is like God on earth, younger people are smarter, they know its not normal but if you speak against the government you can lose your job and get blacklisted. They are taken in busses to vote and they have to take a picture to show for who they voted or they will lose their jobs. Also majority of voters are old people. People started to fight back and protest but government use covid as an excuse to shut it down, jfl they are sending "football fans" (criminals) to beat protesters.
You guys might have a balkan war 2.0 soon maybe that will clear some shit up, but interesting post nonetheless :feelsstudy:

I doubt it, people here are fed up with wars and fights, no one i know is willing to go to war. But politicians being politicians they would rather start a war than lose the elections.

At this point any kind of traditionalist idea is cope

The issue is way too intrinsic in foids and (human's by extent) biology. Preventing foids from being degenerates won't make them stop desiring to be so deep down

Weird thing is people here think its normal for the president and the ruling party to do with the state budget like its their own money, the weird mentality that stayed from comunism where the president is like God on earth, younger people are smarter, they know its not normal but if you speak against the government you can lose your job and get blacklisted. They are taken in busses to vote and they have to take a picture to show for who they voted or they will lose their jobs. Also majority of voters are old people. People started to fight back and protest but government use covid as an excuse to shut it down, jfl they are sending "football fans" (criminals) to beat protesters.

I doubt it, people here are fed up with wars and fights, no one i know is willing to go to war. But politicians being politicians they would rather start a war than lose the elections.

Thats going to be interesting with the young people who grew up with the global media and the internet. They might not actually be corrupt when its their turn to get into those positions.

Man that is pretty stupid with cell phones I guess people can take a picture of their vote. But don't they understand a corrupt government can just fake the vote counting.