Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Tired of brainwashed people misusing the term pedophile

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★

Seriously society is so fucking brainwashed they think every girl is an innocent little princess this girl in the video get fucked by her boyfriend and it´s clearly not her first time and she is enjoying it yet the user RobMoses give this comment below "not sure if the girl is of age" and then he calls me a pedophile again people don´t know what a pedophile is it´s a person who have sex with children i.e. people who haven´t developed sexual desires. The girl in the video isn´t fucking 8 years old she looks to be at least 14-15 years old but of course society think she is an innocent little princess; news flash your little princess is a fucking whore and FAR from being a child, children are pure and innocent and don´t have sex they live in a world of pure happiness and innocense unlike degenerate teenagers!

pedo is turning into "male I don't like" and "male who doesn't sleep with someone who is over 30"

pedo is turning into "male I don't like" and "male who doesn't sleep with someone who is over 30"
Sure seems like it, men and women´s bodies are the horniest when teenagers yet society brainwash people to believe they are children. Just think about your own sex drive when you were 14 mine was so high it was insane.

Sure seems like it, men and women´s bodies are the horniest when teenagers yet society brainwash people to believe they are children. Just think about your own sex drive when you were 14 mine was so high it was insane.
I think some people push it because they didn't get laid at that age so they get triggered and jealous when someone in that age group fucks.

This. Old strory. This is one of the reasons we have more virgins than we should. Horny teenagers get lectured by brainwashed adults. Having sex since 12 is natural.

I think some people push it because they didn't get laid at that age so they get triggered and jealous when someone in that age group fucks.
I think that is true for some but not the majority. It just get me so angry how when people become adults it´s like the have completely forgotten how it was to be a teenager like if any hetero sexual male could have had sex at 13 like with a hot teacher (forshadowing of another thread I´ll make) then he would be the happiest guy on Earth but it´s like adults don´t think how they themselves would have felt at that age.
Having sex since 12 is natural.
So true I discovered my sexual desires at age 12 and I would have loved if any of the young teachers I had would have had sex with me I sure as hell wouldn´t be "traumatized"

Last edited:
Cucktears were calling a 30 year old who wants to have sex with a 19 year old a paedophile.

Like the word Incel, it's lost meaning.

It's just a shaming tactic to make old men betabux the 40 year old cumrags.
If such shaming didn't exist, the wall WOULD exist for women.

Last edited:
Society is doomed

Edit here it is:

All because a 30 year old roastie got rejected because he didn't want a roast beef flaps hole.

A 19 year old is still a kid

Last edited:
It's just a shaming tactic to make old men betabux the 40 year old cumrags.
If such shaming didn't exist, the wall WOULD exist for women.
And it´s a relatively new concept, it´s only in the last couple hundred years sex with young girls has been stigmatized by society but the last thousands of years prior it has been seen as normal as it shoud be.
Edit here it is:

View attachment 130251

All because a 30 year old roastie got rejected because he didn't want a roast beef flaps hole.
Makes me so angry no one in society has any independent thoughts anymore every belief or moral they hold is through indoctrination they don´t have no core beliefs or morals themselves they might as well just be NPC´s.

And again they misuse the word pedophile a pedophile is a person who has sex with a child younger than 11 years old since hebephilia is sex wtih a 11-14 year old. But as you said anyone who don´t want to fuck a 30 year old roastie with roastie flaps is a pedo.

Last edited:
And it´s a relatively new concept, it´s only in the last couple hundred years sex with young girls has been stigmatized by society but the last thousands of years prior it has been seen as normal as it shoud be.

Makes me so angry no one in society has any independent thoughts anymore every belief or moral they hold is through indoctrination they don´t have no core beliefs or morals themselves they might as well just be NPC´s.

And again they misuse the word pedophile a pedophile is a person who has sex with a child younger than 11 years old since hebephilia is sex wtih a 11-14 year old. But as you said anyone who don´t want to fuck a 30 year old roastie with roastie flaps is a pedo.
This guy finds women over 30 the most attractive lmao

If you aren't fucked in the head, then your natural sexual attracton is a pretty good indication, whether a woman is fertile and when it's acceptable to have sex with her.

But untill the feminists came along, we of course needed to be taught that access to young untainted women, that aren't corrupted by other men and society is wrong and that we should man up and date old whores.
For fuck's sake. The age of consent in your country is probably 16 and not 18, but people still treat it like 18 for some reason.
Also in Germany it's even as low as 14 (but with special provisions for certain situations, I don't know the details).

We even mature a lot more quickly, than we used to, because of our access to lots of diet and meat.

is now a meaningless term. means male who wants to have sex with a woman under 40

but if you're gay, it's okay to want to fuck little boys and is promoted by leftists

This guy finds women over 30 the most attractive lmao
I can´t tell if you are being sarcastic because if you read it again you will see that I say the exact opposite that young teenage girls are the most attractive.

What is worse then being mistaken as a pedo, is that pedo is considered bad in this cuckold gynocracy. I long for the destruction of the West.

I think it isn't so much brainwashing as it is women trying to protect their interests and men with sisters and daughters trying to white knight for them. Ask yourself why women complain about men going after younger women? Because they wasted their youth partying and need a wallet to attach themselves to. Young girls are strong competition to them. As for the males, in the case of the brother and father, its a defense mechanism. In the case of the brother, its the mistaken idea that all men are simply predatory and want to p&d their sister. He can't fathom the idea of a man actually providing for her as her husband. The father is has an additional different hangup. He also wants to protect her, but doesn't want to believe that she's as big of a slut as she actually is. It would mean that he failed as a parent so badly that his daughter was sucking dick for money/social status. It would hurt his sense of self worth as a man if he had to watch his daughter get railed by chad or if he had to give her away during her prime years to another man to take care of.

These laws are largely modern social conventions not born from any actual biological reasons. The problem here is that the men who typically tend to have kids in the modern west are absolutely shit at being fathers. A lot of them are entirely absent, while most who are present are weak and unable to control their families due to a combination of being henpecked by their wives and held hostage by the family court system. In order for this to be fixed, the legal system must be routinely challenged and defeated, most likely as part of a wider cultural and social revolution. When law enforcement becomes too afraid/overworked to enforce family law and respond to domestic disputes, you will see the rise of honor based systems like the old days again.

I think it isn't so much brainwashing as it is women trying to protect their interests and men with sisters and daughters trying to white knight for them. Ask yourself why women complain about men going after younger women? Because they wasted their youth partying and need a wallet to attach themselves to. Young girls are strong competition to them. As for the males, in the case of the brother and father, its a defense mechanism. In the case of the brother, its the mistaken idea that all men are simply predatory and want to p&d their sister. He can't fathom the idea of a man actually providing for her as her husband. The father is has an additional different hangup. He also wants to protect her, but doesn't want to believe that she's as big of a slut as she actually is. It would mean that he failed as a parent so badly that his daughter was sucking dick for money/social status. It would hurt his sense of self worth as a man if he had to watch his daughter get railed by chad or if he had to give her away during her prime years to another man to take care of.

These laws are largely modern social conventions not born from any actual biological reasons. The problem here is that the men who typically tend to have kids in the modern west are absolutely shit at being fathers. A lot of them are entirely absent, while most who are present are weak and unable to control their families due to a combination of being henpecked by their wives and held hostage by the family court system. In order for this to be fixed, the legal system must be routinely challenged and defeated, most likely as part of a wider cultural and social revolution. When law enforcement becomes too afraid/overworked to enforce family law and respond to domestic disputes, you will see the rise of honor based systems like the old days again.

Best to just claim you're asexual or gay around normies in 2019 so they leave you alone.

Good post, but brainwashing definitely plays a part in this tbh

Glad the boy got shot up like that tbh

Ever notice that older foids are usually against males from dating females who are younger? That they advocate and push for a higher AoC?

All it is just competition my bro, even if they realize it or not. Why would I be with a less fertile and used up broad and I can fuck a virgin whose statistically more prone to stick with me like a pair of swans?

Ever notice that older foids are usually against males from dating females who are younger? That they advocate and push for a higher AoC?

All it is just competition my bro, even if they realize it or not. Why would I be with a less fertile and used up broad and I can fuck a virgin whose statistically more prone to stick with me like a pair of swans?

The problem for these old foids is that chad will still reject them. Normalfag men are no longer good enough for them and incels don't even exist as options in their mind. The only thing a foid wants is chad, and she will constantly try to trade up if possible.

The problem for these old foids is that chad will still reject them. Normalfag men are no longer good enough for them and incels don't even exist as options in their mind. The only thing a foid wants is chad, and she will constantly try to trade up if possible.

A perpetual state of self-inflicted loneliness. Sure in her feeble mind the dating pool might suck but all in all it's her choice to fly solo. But will blame others for it due to a lack introspection and understanding her perceived and innate value.

Chad or death they say. All foids no matter their attractiveness and condition will typically want the same type of man with little to no deviations, the problem is that those males are a minority.

Sure I want a Bugatti Veyron but those are rare and out of my reach, I would rather be happy with a typical A to B car than with none at all.

But female entitlement prevents them from finding happiness.

If they want to push the idea that girls below 18 yo are children, then change the laws. Having sex before 18? Arrest. Marrying before 18? Arrest. Getting pregnant before 18? Arrest. Sex before 18 should be prosecuted. Only when I see it with my own eyes that girls below 18 yo are virgins I would only submit to the idea. Otherwise, I am your enemy cucks and lawmakers

A perpetual state of self-inflicted loneliness. Sure in her feeble mind the dating pool might suck but all in all it's her choice to fly solo. But will blame others for it due to a lack introspection and understanding her perceived and innate value.

Chad or death they say. All foids no matter their attractiveness and condition will typically want the same type of man with little to no deviations, the problem is that those males are a minority.

Sure I want a Bugatti Veyron but those are rare and out of my reach, I would rather be happy with a typical A to B car than with none at all.

But female entitlement prevents them from finding happiness.

Female happiness is a meme. They are never happy, even with chad. With Stacies, eventually chad isn't enough and they try to chase gigachad, and then he isn't enough and on and on until they are chasing what isn't real. Beckies are forever chasing that one chad that fucked them back when they were in their prime. Its amazing how greedy they are. To paraphrase some ancient philosopher, women want fried ice.

Female happiness is a meme. They are never happy, even with chad. With Stacies, eventually chad isn't enough and they try to chase gigachad, and then he isn't enough and on and on until they are chasing what isn't real. Beckies are forever chasing that one chad that fucked them back when they were in their prime. Its amazing how greedy they are. To paraphrase some ancient philosopher, women want fried ice.

Validation only increases their unwieldy standards.

High IQ post. For fuck sakes, girls at 14 and 15 biologically are adults. With all the hormones in our food, it's even earlier now, like 12 or 13. These girls are finished puberty and are sexually mature. To be attracted to them is literally the most natural thing in the world. They want sex. They talk about it all the time. Why are we criminalizing this? On top of everything, the only excuse given is "we can't violate them because they're not mature enough to make that decision". Well, they are finished maturing, so really you're just saying they're stupid and their mate selection ability is shit. Well, that's just known fact. Females have smaller brains than men and less gray matter and make less hormones for controlling stress. Females are bad decision makers, get over it. Wanting to fuck under 18-year olds is 100% natural and shouldn't be shamed
Edit: oh, and girls as young as 13 are having tons of sec now anyway.
They are in fact biologically adults so what "if their frontal cortex isn´t fully developed yet" their body is ready and from personal experiences I can say that I was WAY hornier when I was 12-15 that I was as an "adult" but I guess nature got it wrong and political correctness got it right...

30 year old men with 19 year old girlfriends are being called pedos.
Pedos are men who want to be with prepubescent girls (usually younger than 11-12.)

Its over for degenerate Wesyern society. Lets hope death of roasties and cucks will be painfull in hads of warriors of Allah

I would have loved if any of the young teachers I had would have had sex with me I sure as hell wouldn´t be "traumatized"
If anything it would have cured my autism and made me a normie.

Normies in this thread, read this:

Untidsfsdftled
Asdaseed

"male who doesn't sleep with someone who is over 30"
Legit, it'll be used exactly that way in the future. You should be a beta provider for some used up whore, but you're attracted to prime girls? How dare you?

If they want to push the idea that girls below 18 yo are children, then change the laws. Having sex before 18? Arrest. Marrying before 18? Arrest. Getting pregnant before 18? Arrest. Sex before 18 should be prosecuted. Only when I see it with my own eyes that girls below 18 yo are virgins I would only submit to the idea. Otherwise, I am your enemy cucks and lawmakers
Well said. They want their cake and they want to eat it to.

Normalfags are too retarded/lazy to know the terms hebephile/ephebephile.

funny because for the most part being an ephebephile is okay.