Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

tired of being treated like shit

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
my dad fucking shits on me all the time its exhausting. Im sick of having to put up with being bullied by him. he will call me retarded, useless, loser etc. just because I am not working fast enough for him or i am annoying him somehow. sometimes he will do it randomly for 0 reason. I will literally work 10 hours and then he will call me lazy and shit even though I literally worked for hours in a physical job :feelsree:. it sucks that I cant afford to move out and we work together so I basically just get bullied all the time. of course he doesnt treat my much better looking brother this way :feelsseriously: he sometimes even hits me which is even worse. I wish I could go ER on him in minecraft sometimes.

He just trying to show his dominance over you, i would upper cut him into another dimension and tell him to shut his fucking mouth if he has anything negative to say.

He just trying to show his dominance over you, i would upper cut him into another dimension and tell him to shut his fucking mouth if he has anything negative to say.
whenever i have physically retaliated i always get in more trouble. I cant risk getting kicked out since I will 100% die if I am homeless :feelscry:

What a cunt of a father.

What a cunt of a father.
tbhtbh. i remember when I was younger he told my mom all kids should be afraid of their parents and my mom was like :feelswhat::feelsUgh:

wow blessed be the blackpillers

How tall is he and is he ugly?

whenever i have physically retaliated i always get in more trouble. I cant risk getting kicked out since I will 100% die if I am homeless :feelscry:
You got to put fear into this cunt somehow, that's the only way he's gonna respect you.

How tall is he and is he ugly?
he is 5'10" and not ugly. he is like a 6/10 facially but hes always been in shape (even now in his 60s) so he is probably a 7/10 for an old person since he took good care of his health
You got to put fear into this cunt somehow, that's the only way he's gonna respect you.
tbhtbh. i just dont know how since he is bigger than me. though i remember one time he was going to smash my car windows and i moved at him like i was going to punch him and he backed off like :feelsmega: a little so maybe I am not 100% non threatening to him

he is 5'10" and not ugly. he is like a 6/10 facially but hes always been in shape (even now in his 60s) so he is probably a 7/10 for an old person since he took good care of his health

tbhtbh. i just dont know how since he is bigger than me. though i remember one time he was going to smash my car windows and i moved at him like i was going to punch him and he backed off like :feelsmega: a little so maybe I am not 100% non threatening to him
How the fuck did you end up 5’3 wtf

sorry to hear that bro. maybe he wants to talk but doesn't know how with you. that sucks though

sorry to hear that bro. maybe he wants to talk but doesn't know how with you. that sucks though
idk what he wants tbh. he is crazy ngl

Tell him to shut the fuck up.