Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL tired of being stereotyped as a "white worshipper"

So an Asian foid prefers White men over races? That's good news. You've cheered up my day

Noodlewhore doesn't accept her identity

fuck these shovel faced slit eyed noodlegooks

Clown world of Asian women mateguarding White men from Black women. Too bad they don't know that in the eyes of the White establishment, they're the same convenient "little brown fucking machines."

Clown world of Asian women mateguarding White men from Black women. Too bad they don't know that in the eyes of the White establishment, they're the same convenient "little brown fucking machines."
Shitting machines too because every living organism shit

Based, Im white myself and this is some good news!
& asian men what should they do ? become gays or kill themselves I guess it's over for ricecels

Why would you want them to kys?
Don't want them to do this just fucking noodlewhores cuck them with whitemen & they've no other girls to fuck like ...

Being permavirgin over 30yo it's ovER they become like Elliot Rodger

the first thing i think about when i hear noodles is race traitors

Don't want them to do this just fucking noodlewhores cuck them with whitemen & they've no other girls to fuck like ...

Being permavirgin over 30yo it's ovER they become like Elliot Rodger
Black dudes bang tons over there too, Dont go all white man this white man that

They know and they're proud of it :lul:

fuck these shovel faced slit eyed noodlegooks
Asian women are fucking disgusting sociopaths- no wonder why HAPA kids like ER always get so fucked up mentally.

Asians & Whites need to stop being cucks for their women & put them back in their place; may our inner Third-Reich or Imperial Japan emerge.

Two dolla sucki sucki

Noodlewhore brain (((I WANT WHITE COCK I WANT WHITE COCK HOW CAN I RATIONALIZE IT)))
asian males should be viewed as the best if looks weren't a thing because they're the richest & smartest on average their cities are futuristic & better than white cities still they're viewed as lowest of the lows show that looks are everything for foid.
The Asians have it figured out, their women ruined their utopia because of whitu cocku.

FUCK YOU NOODLEWHORES
FUCK YOU FOIDS

Asians & Whites need to stop being cucks for their women & put them back in their place; may our inner Third-Reich or Imperial Japan emerge.
they need to be cleansed from this earth and force these asians to mix with anything but noodlewhores

JFL. Asian women mog both white women and sheboons.

iu

iu

iu

iu
Slightly below average roasties get approached the most because they're the easiest to fuck, same with online dating. Cumskins know nobody spreads their legs more easily for white cock than noodles in the west.

asian women earned that reputation.

Lol they are saying thatthem hating rice males is untrue while I could easily find 5 Ricebros in this forum alone who would concur noodles hate them easily.

asian males should be viewed as the best if looks weren't a thing because they're the richest & smartest on average their cities are futuristic & better than white cities still they're viewed as lowest of the lows show that looks are everything for foid.
It's a mistake to think that women are people who support civilization. Women don't like civilization. Civilization is the alliance of beta men and their harnessed productivity over an unproductive single-alpha configuration. Women hate beta men more than anything; they fundamentally prefer the alpha harems of primitive tribes. Women only support civilization insofar as it gives them the headroom of creature comforts to chase the most violent and brutish "alpha" men at the expense of the very men who built the world they gallivant in.

Last edited:
It's a mistake to think that women are people who support civilization. Women don't like civilization. Civilization is the alliance of beta men and their harnessed productivity over an unproductive single-alpha configuration. Women hate beta men more than anything; they fundamentally prefer the alpha harems of primitive tribes. Women only support civilization insofar as it gives them the headroom of creature comforts to chase the most violent and brutish "alpha" men at the expense of the very men who built the world they gallivant in.
high iq text

They worship white chads, just like all women.