Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting tired of being a ugly genetic garbage

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
everyday i sleep at 6am because my life is so fucked up what did i do to deserve this lonliness and mental anguish. i dont even like this fucked up life we live in everyone judges u because the way u look and they like to be narcisstic and blame u for being fucked up like savvy guy said. i wish i can find the people who bullied me and the girls so i can go er on them and teach them a lesson in video game. and being ugly is the word thing that can happen to u first u will fail at everything u do and second everyone will fucking hate u without saying a word to u and the third thing is u are going to suffer for the rest of ur life unless u looksmaxx or commit sucide

I wish I was better looking, not just to attract girls (which I gave up on) but mostly because I want to feel good about myself, or atleast not want to rope everytime i look in the mirror:fuk:
yeah man agreed it is hell when u are ugly

I wish I was better looking, not just to attract girls (which I gave up on) but mostly because I want to feel good about myself, or atleast not want to rope everytime i look in the mirror:fuk:
Same. I'd rather be an attractive monk than betabux while being this subhuman.

Same. I'd rather be an attractive monk than betabux while being this subhuman.
brutal i am muslim and wouId rather be very good looking so i can have everything handed to me