Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tips to become smarter?

Magistrattum

Magistrattum

Sisyphuscel,skullcel,lipscell,haircel,nosecel
★★★★
"Smarter" is a bit vague. :feelsjuice:

What exactly do you want to accomplish? :feelshehe:

"Smarter" is a bit vague. :feelsjuice:

What exactly do you want to accomplish? :feelshehe:
I want to become smarter, remember stuff and have good logical thinking

I want to become smarter, remember stuff and have good logical thinking
I guess gymmaxx and eat healthy, + use memory techniques and read more. :feelshehe:

Be born with a higher IQ

Shitpost in sewers as much as you can

Iodine

This is the only useful answer you will get in this thread.

Does that work as an adult or only for children?
Some of the first studies of Iodine and IQ were performed on Adults (Male soldiers age 18+) and it raised their IQ even if they didn't have an iodine deficiency.

Populations with a higher Iodine intake also have a higher IQ, i.e. Eastern Asia and Northwestern Europe.

Do you have a link to the male soldiers study? Sorry, I'm lazy. I tried Google and found this paper. I only read the abstract of course, which says otherwise.

The male soldiers study is from memory, but I found this meta analysis that shows there is still efficacy beyond 20 years of age.

I read a few articles that claimed "If you are iodine deficient as an adult, your IQ could be lowered by 15 points" I would imagine supplementation would reverse this; to my knowledge, all other deficiencies are symptom-reversible.