Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tips on what to improve

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★

I can't draw :feelsree:

It just looks a little flat, is all. I'd still fuck her.
EDIT: Wait, no, how old is she?

Better than I can do, mogs me

drawmogs me

ive heard that being proficient in drawing humans is good for drawing anime since it's a distortion of humans.

Nico Yazawa

looks good arms are kind of stiff/in awkward position

Did you base her on the girl from Working!!?
TaneshimaPopurafull761043

Your only flaws are perspective and proportions

you need to study that shit professionally not online

Here's what to improve
Stop wasting your time drawing women who are your dream waifu/gf
It might seem like a cope, but in the end it just hurts you deep down more, knowing you can't have the real thing, or anything close to it
High IQcels will understand

Here's what to improve
It might seem like a cope, but in the end it just hurts you deep down more, knowing you can't have the real thing, or anything close to it
lol I just was browsing the draw thread on /a and found a prompt and tried my best to draw from it.

lol I just was browsing the draw thread on /a and found a prompt and tried my best to draw from it.
Seems fair enough, i used to be into drawing. Now it seems that i spend my "creative" time doing photoshops and making a healthy mix of "art" and shitposts

Perspective seems a lil off, looks flat.
Artmogs me by a thousand times though.

something's off about the depth, but it looks pretty damn good ngl

That looks digital to me. Drawing with a pen and tablet is good but I believe you should first learn and practice and eventually master pencil and paper. The skills would carry over and transfer far better to a drawing tablet than vice versa. There is also a kind of wholesomeness in hand drawn anime that cannot be replicated by sterile digital productions. Just look at the pencil marks of 90s anime to know what I'm talking about, it's raw and authentic. Digital is too clean.

That looks digital to me. Drawing with a pen and tablet is good but I believe you should first learn and practice and eventually master pencil and paper. The skills would carry over and transfer far better to a drawing tablet than vice versa. There is also a kind of wholesomeness in hand drawn anime that cannot be replicated by sterile digital productions. Just look at the pencil marks of 90s anime to know what I'm talking about, it's raw and authentic. Digital is too clean.
yeah i'm doing studies in my sketchbook rn it's a lot quicker tbh since I draw on a 2048x2048 pixel canvas which is really big.

yeah i'm doing studies in my sketchbook rn it's a lot quicker tbh since I draw on a 2048x2048 pixel canvas which is really big.

I would say not to waste your time on coloring and master your sketching first. It would be better to use your time to draw more and get more practice than to color, I don't think coloring is productive. Save that for you when your art is a higher level.

Here's what to improve

youre gettin there boyo

I can barely draw a stick figure well