Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Tips on how to low- inhibmaxx?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I wanna stop being so high inhib all the time, I constantly overthink and it's impossible not to. Got any tips?

Just Don't Give A Fuck Theory

High inhib = awareness of how dangerous other humans can be towards you

Carry a gun everywhere

Looksmax and when you see chicks checking you out, then you will be confident enough to approach

Start by talking loudly with yourself in public

Unironically do a all-nighter. It is an effective albeit temporary way to destroy your inhib for the day. Can’t overthink when your mind and body are dead tired.

I think I am starting to be less high inhib by stopping caring what normies think about me, as I am already a pretty defined life looser and it can not be much worse from now on.

Instead of thinking about your thinking, say what you are thinking. Out loud. No hesitation. Simple. Honest. No fucks given.

Overdose on caffeine. You won't feel good at all, but you will be low inhib.

High inhib comes from a phobia of being negatively validated.

Low NT is a by product of good looks and positive reinforcement

I don't see how that would help tbh

Low-inhib without being able to defend yourself and fuck you money is just stupid and asking to get your shit fucked with.

I need to know too...
Being high inhib destroys my life.

You cant. You are low inhib because of genetics and bad social reinforcement growing up. You will stay high inhib til you die, sorry boyo

You literally have to recognize that you have nothing to lose and it doesn't matter if you live or die. Make sure you hate everyone too, that way you won't care what people think about you.

better kill yourself

Why are you low inhib if you dont want to fucking live? If ur low inhib it means ur afraid of consequences in your life. In short, means you're a pussy and not a real man.

Just think one day you'll die and none of what you did in this life would have mattered and all the people you made yourself a fool in front of will also die

Why are you low inhib if you dont want to fucking live? If ur low inhib it means ur afraid of consequences in your life. In short, means you're a pussy and not a real man.
ngl