Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Tips for dating a fat girl"

F

FaceIsLife

Recruit
★★

When I first saw the thumbnail I supposed it was going to be a video telling fat girls what they need to do in order to get a boyfriend

but no it is a video targeted towards us incels and normies giving us "tips" for dating a fat girl

It's a fucking clowns world where men have to do their best to court a fat girl while it should be the other way around

Here's a tip: fuck her until she sweats off 300 lbs

I don't want to date a fucking landwhale.
Volcel in this aspect tbh.

but no it is a video targeted towards us incels and normies giving us "tips" for dating a fat girl

It's a fucking clowns world where men have to do their best to court a fat girl while it should be the other way around
fucking HONK

I don't want to date a fucking landwhale.
Volcel in this aspect tbh.
Same. Being fat is controllable. Being genetically ugly is not(unless you can somehow afford spending crazy amounts of money for surgery that still might fail).

Last edited:
Bedroom "everything is possible in the bedroom if you just want it hard enough"

So better get a license for a fork lift then :feelskek:

Tip #1: don’t order fries to share.

Tip #2: don’t go horse riding.

Tip #3: don’t try cowgirl unless you want to end up in the emergency room.

Last edited:
When I first saw the thumbnail I supposed it was going to be a video telling fat girls what they need to do in order to get a boyfriend

Fat girls were the original Incels. The dating market has done a 180 since the internet.

Volcel if you wouldn't, but I have no chance.

I would kidnap her and force her to run the treadmill with me everyday until we're both not fat asses and then we can fuck
srs

Is there a tip in there about what to do when after supporting her for years you finally get her to muster up the effort to lose the weight then she's more attractive & on the radar of superior men leading to her dumping your ass for an upgrade.

Get a harpoon.

I read it as Whitney Whore

Masterchefpill strikes again

Fat sluts should be skinned and fed to the dogs. They don't deserve to live.

Buy her ice cream and shit?

even fat girls reject me

these fat bitches still won't date us and desire chads just more virtue signalling :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Don't date landwhales and maybe they will start dating obese men.

People should disclose their weight in online dating the same way they disclose their height.

Her name is Whitney Thore let me fix that name real quick WHITNEY WHORE aaaah much better. The bitch is 35 most of these cunts are used up by chad and she is not looking for an incell. She is looking for good old dady betabuxx to save her ass. And she still has the same demands when she was 20. Be experienced in the bedroom while her 300 pound fatass stays there and spreads legs, of course she want's you to be experienced cuz her fatass can't move. I wonder what's the next demand cook for her and feed her in bed cuz she can't move her arms from all the fat around her arms