Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tip on how to get cam girls real names

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I have probably around 10 girls who I have nude content and Facebook profiles off. The key is to find girls who have free sample nudes on their profile and say to them that you can only pay with PayPal. Next you pay them 1 cent on PayPal and more often than that they use their real name, their name will come up on your Account Summary. I love when this happens, a rare big grin comes on my big ogre moon face and I always say "I've got you now sweetie".

I could cause some serious embarrassment to some girls, they look so sweet on social media but this truecel knows otherwise. I can look at them posing sweetly with their dad and a few swipes on my phone later I can see them topless or fingerings themselves, or even with Chad's cock down their throat.

Last edited:
Do you get off on this? I assume having both types of pics being kinda hot and different.

All we have is our copes.

I have probably around 10 girls who I have nude content and Facebook profiles off. The key is to find girls who have free sample nudes on their profile and say to them that you can only pay with PayPal. Next you pay them 1 cent on PayPal and more often than that they use their real name, their name will come up on your Account Summary. I love when this happens, a rare big grin comes on my big ogre moon face and I always say "I've got you now sweetie".

I could cause some serious embarrassment to some girls, they look so sweet on social media but this truecel knows otherwise. I can look at them posing sweetly with their dad and a few swipes on my phone later I can see them topless or fingerings themselves, or even with Chad's cock down their throat.
Have you sent shit to their families yet?

Why hold on to them, Dew it!

Based. You are my god.
Post some nudes boyo

Would I get banned here if I post nudes?

Post nudes + their full names with adress or gtfo tbh.

In the beggining we were lonely, upset and anxious, yet kind.

We were then stamped on by society, ignored, and threatened via the media.

All roads lead to chaos and jokermaxxing.

When is it time that we go to war?

Based post.

Last edited: