Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tip ıf a random person starts talking to you aggresivly :

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Everytime someone talks to me in general ı always :

- Put my finger on the trigger of my pepper spray in my pocket
- Pull down zipper of my coat so ı can reach my hammer easily
- Move one step away from him
- If ı have my phone ı record the voice.
- Look around me to see ıf there is anything ı can trip on.

I had aggressive fucks be dicks and provoke me/push me around so much ı get paranoid second someone starts to talk to me
This actually saved me from being beated by a Chad once.Seeing that fucker on the floor crying and screaming was so beatiful (İn Minecraft)

Chads and Normies are out there to get you,they are looking to mock you and ridicule you,since there is nothing you can do to avoid that since you will NEVER win against them in an actual debate or by responding,they are too organized and will gladly deny any sort of logic.You should at least try to defend yourself incase things get physical.

These seem to be good tips, but a high-inhib social outcast would freak out in the heat of the situation and would not be able to remember and act according to these.

Pepper spray seems to be a particularly good tip, although I'm not sure if it's legal in my country. Police doesn't particularly like self-defense from law-abiding citizens where I live.

pretend to reach for a gun

Either use pepper spray or a taser

i like that you carry a hammer and pepper spray combo

Based kebabcel tbh, but having a knife is better, you can go full jihad on the nigger if he attacks you

Nothing is legal in my country, so its why if I was to carry a weapon id just go all out and carry a 10mm handgun or a .357 revolver or something

I had aggressive fucks be dicks and provoke me/push me around so much ı get paranoid second someone starts to talk to me
This actually saved me from being beated by a Chad once.Seeing that fucker on the floor crying and screaming was so beatiful (İn Minecraft)

Chads and Normies are out there to get you,they are looking to mock you and ridicule you,since there is nothing you can do to avoid that since you will NEVER win against them in an actual debate or by responding,they are too organized and will gladly deny any sort of logic.You should at least try to defend yourself incase things get physical.
These are good tips, Instead of a Hammer I carry a Sharpened Karambit. Pepper spray is indispensible, I do not have to worry about accidently killing them or getting involved with the law if I used a Gun.
The Thing for me, is that people do not bother me to begin with. So I never had Normie scumbag Fucks bother me to begin with. They do not want to (and passively avoid) talk to me to begin with, and that is a good thing because I do not want trash like them ever bothering me again.
I feel sorry for the Incels that have to deal with shit like this on the daily.

You should have crushed that chad balls with a good stomp,he was vulnerable.

Takatae TAKATAE

i keep my lock n sock on hand

Nothing is legal in my country, so its why if I was to carry a weapon id just go all out and carry a 10mm handgun or a .357 revolver or something
Im partial to the 16mm or in a revolver, a .472. I feel bigger is better.

But if i could only carry a small pocket pistol. I would choose a .28 calibre. Or maybe a .90mm

Lol pepper spray or hammer. Does nobody carry a gun anymore?