Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tip for manlets if you get into a fight: don’t aim for the head

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Dont aim to punch your opponent in the head, aim to hit him in the stomach area so you can wind him, he’ll drop like 3 seconds after at most usually if you hit him in like the liver or something.

Aim for the balls.

Do overhand right, while doing the Dempsey role and close the distance and hook the body to make him drop his hands then hit him in the face.

worked for me

Tip for manlets if you get into a fight: shoot them until your mags are empty (in roblox)

Its not going to be much of a fight when they just push me over with a slight shove. Come to think of it, all the fights I’ve seen have just been a mangled mess of pushing and wrestling around with virtually no proper punches thrown.

Just go for a double leg bro. Then pass his guard and grab his arm. Then perform an armbar on him. Its that simple

Aim for his throat. Punch him in the neck

I already knew but thx op. What you should aim for would be the neck or the balls.

Protip:
Carry a knife with you

Tip for manlets if you get into a fight: don't.

stomach then head/back depending on how short you are and how much they bend over

Nice tip tbh im manletcel

Always carry a lil something extra if you expect there to be violence.
Better to be prepared then be the one who has his skull crack on the pavement.

Man lets that dont already know not to go for the head shouldn't be told this obvious strategy

Fighting is for low iq neanderthalmaxxed subhumans. But if it must be done I'll bring my handy dandy rifle :feelsEhh:

Tip for manlets if you get into a fight: don't.
Eh ive knocked out a 6’2’ fucker before just based on the fact that he had poor form it can be done ngl

Go for the legs. The taller and heavier they are, the longer and harder they fall

Punch them in the shins!

Jfl ar you if you are a manlet and do not aim for the balls

@Damo the incel thoughts?

Tip for manlets: don't get into fights, you are gonna lose them

Whatever you do make sure its not gay cuz youll get a warning from the mods like me