Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tiny bit of lifefuel for us manlets

welll....I'm 1.62m and really ugly (or as I often overhear kids say to their parents "funny", "weird" or "strange" looking)

welll....I'm 1.62m and really ugly (or as I often overhear kids say to their parents "funny", "weird" or "strange" looking)
@short claims to be 4’6

Also JFL plenty of politicians and Hollywood celebs are turbo manlets. They just lie about their height

Also JFL plenty of politicians and Hollywood celebs are turbo manlets. They just lie about their height
TELEMMGLPICT000372789771_17123415511090_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq6OSVDLJdG-ypfVsRFKR-mFBk7nvAU3qS1vJoEqdCFm4.jpeg

I wonder if it's true
He has a condition he claimed which not only makes him short but very child like as well. He could maybe find a female pedophile to ascend with

He has a condition he claimed which not only makes him short but very child like as well. He could maybe find a female pedophile to ascend with
oh

Genuinely curious as to how brutal manlets even source lifefuel. I don't think you do.