Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Tinder's and Social Media's Impact on Society and the Possibility/Impact of Its Removal

Can it be destroyed?

• Yes

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
NoCopeNoHope

NoCopeNoHope

Just Replace Them Already
★★
We know Tinder and social media has made modern dating impossible for sub-8 men. How can it be fixed? If Tinder or any other social media like Facebook was to disappear suddenly and its talent and data removed, would another platform take its place? Many are starting to see that social media is destroying lives and ruining whole generations. Can it be stopped?

This is a precursor thread to another, more controversial thread I'll make during better traffic hours.

I personally think its destruction is possible, but only at the cost of billions of dollars and require thousands of martyrs.

I think that there is no technology evil by itself. Every technology is just a thing, an item. If a technology enables people to behave badly, that is only because people wanted to behave this way in the first place. It was always there - in their hearts and souls. Now people only have means to manifest it.

So no. It should not be destroyed even if possible. It is the truth. The nature. The way humans are. If world will become dumpster fire because of it, so be it.

Devil was right.

The problem is the profitability of such an industry. New apps would take their place quickly. Men are cucks and will spend a lot for a woman. The government doesn't seem to have a vested interest in men getting wives. Only bringing in cheaper labor and votes. Our governments collude with corporations against their own men.

Yes man, it can be destroyed
Either through complete societal collapse or by having a strong leader opposed to those things

You can stop it be blackpilling every male on the planet, good luck doing that, majority of men think they're temporarily embarrassed millionaires and temporarily embarrassed incels

temporarily embarrassed incels
The sentence goes "temporarily embarrassed Chads".

I don't think it's possible to end the impact. We opened the floodgates, we let the dogs out, we opened Pandora's box.
It = over.

The sentence goes "temporarily embarrassed Chads".

I don't think it's possible to end the impact. We opened the floodgates, we let the dogs out, we opened Pandora's box.
It = over.
Yeah my bad

You can stop it be blackpilling every male on the planet, good luck doing that, majority of men think they're temporarily embarrassed millionaires and temporarily embarrassed incels
Absolutely right.Words worth of Maximus.
Tragedy is that people arent self aware. Delusioned idiots. I know guy who has ears size of windmill's sail and nose of Pinokio but he deems hymself handsome though nobody is agreed with him.

Of course it can't be destroyed. Social media panders ONLY to women and good looking guys. Most of these thots dont have the social skills to go back to the traditional method of meeting someone in person out of the blue.

If Tinder or any other social media like Facebook was to disappear suddenly and its talent and data removed, would another platform take its place?
If there’s money to be made other entities will fill the void. In order to destroy social media as a whole, one would have to make it so that the concept as a whole is no longer economically viable

Make online dating illegal is the only possible way for this to ever work

Maybe it can be destroyed, we need to try.

Social media is a multi billion dollar industry and a goldmine for data.

JFL if you think it's ever going away.

Make online dating illegal is the only possible way for this to ever work
I reckon that it could be made de facto illegal via intimidation. Make an example out of a few and the others disappear. There is growing disatisfaction with social media as a whole amongst many people. But the government is owned by (((them))).

damage has already been done, world is beyond saving and needs to get nuked now

Men need to be blackpilled

I think that more competition should be the answer here. Big tech industries need to be fought with other bigger tech industries. More competition should promote the abandonment of old social media, and the rise of new ones. But this process should be extremely fast, so that a company start, another one compete, and no-one have to consolidate. And since social media trends are usually followed by the youngest strata of society, we will observe how much social chaos will be generated. Because young adults will be unable to relate anymore to people only 1 or 2 years younger than them.

This perfect idea isn't sustainable, but I think that could be the ultimate lifefuel for us incels.

Edit. I missed to explain why younger strata of society should be the target of big tech companies. I think that's pretty obvious. Big tech company have proven to be extremely interested in young people, because they always tried to promote their new media to younger people.

Another good thing is that younger people exposed to this chaos have no memory, they don't know what's happened just 1 or 2 years ago. This fast culture have a huge unused potential.

I was inspired by reading the history of scams, learning how scams worked in the past. Then I thought, that since memory erases, scams are always profitable. Even old scams can be repacked, and sold to the younger gen. Just to picture that scenario in your mind, think about the PUA scam.

Last edited:
I think that there is no technology evil by itself. Every technology is just a thing, an item. If a technology enables people to behave badly, that is only because people wanted to behave this way in the first place. It was always there - in their hearts and souls. Now people only have means to manifest it.

So no. It should not be destroyed even if possible. It is the truth. The nature. The way humans are. If world will become dumpster fire because of it, so be it.
The only way it could die would be if men decided to stop using it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back