Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over TinderPill: You know it's over when even Google brings this up.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Screenshot 20201216 104043 Google

How fucking brutal does it have to be for that to be recognised.

Tinder is spreading the blackpill faster than we do.

That's a good thing.
As all dating apps will go like this and people won't stand :soy: s & Foids virtue signaling about personality and hypocrisy etc.

can you get covid twice?

Blackpill slowly entering the mainstream :blackpill:

If I might offer a counter-perspective, this thing about Tinder spreading the blackpill largely seems cope to me tbh. First, Tinder usage may be far less prevalent than many of you think. I literally know no one within my circle of intimate friends and acquaintances who regularly uses Tinder. In my social environment (mostly mid-tier non-city dwelling normies), using Tinder is very much viewed as sort of a fringe thing to do. Secondly, you all seem to underestimate the amount of hamsterwheeling that normie men and foids are willing to perform in order to keep their worldview intact. NAWALT-type thinking may gradually become a bit less all-pervasive than it used to be, but for the foreseeable future I don't see it diminishing to any appreciable degree.

If I might offer a counter-perspective, this thing about Tinder spreading the blackpill largely seems cope to me tbh. First, Tinder usage may be far less prevalent than many of you think. I literally know no one within my circle of intimate friends and acquaintances who regularly uses Tinder. In my social environment (mostly mid-tier non-city dwelling normies), using Tinder is very much viewed as sort of a fringe thing to do. Secondly, you all seem to underestimate the amount of hamsterwheeling that normie men and foids are willing to perform in order to keep their worldview intact. NAWALT-type thinking may gradually become a bit less all-pervasive than it used to be, but for the foreseeable future I don't see it diminishing to any appreciable degree.