Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder

Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Recruit
★★
Most of the minimal likes I get on Tinder are from landwhales with hideous faces. My Chadfish had ZERO landwhales, and it was all Becky’s and Stacy’s. It seems like the landwhales go after the ugly guys, thinking they’ll have a chance.

jfl @ using (((tinder))) as sub 6 tbh

TINDER IS THE SOURCE OF ALL EVIL

I haven't tried Tinder for months now. But when i did i was lucky to get 2 to 5 matches a month. Problem was, none of them ever talked. And those that did told me that it was an accidental swipe. So really, i probably either got 2 or less matches a month that were legit. And even then, i got no responses :feelstrash:

I haven't tried Tinder for months now. But when i did i was lucky to get 2 to 5 matches a month. Problem was, none of them ever talked. And those that did told me that it was an accidental swipe. So really, i probably either got 2 or less matches a month that were legit. And even then, i got no responses :feelstrash:
I get around 15 on average, my Chadfish had 140 within 24 hours, all of them were attractive too. Even got nudes from one. My real Tinder gets plagued by landwhales and familiar unattractive faces all the TIME.

I've never tried Tinder but did tried Badoo, Blendr and OKcupid and as is obvious, no matches or likes.

Imagine Walter white on tinder

I get around 15 on average, my Chadfish had 140 within 24 hours, all of them were attractive too. Even got nudes from one. My real Tinder gets plagued by landwhales and familiar unattractive faces all the TIME.
TBH you should pump and dump a landwhale or ugly girl

I got no likes on tinder since I used it.

I think the people who say landwhales have ridiculous standards are wrong for most part. They do have higher standards than they should because they go after average to above average looking guys while being like a 1 or 2.

Tinder shouldn't exist. It's made to destroy us. :feelsree::reeeeee:

Sub8s are wasting time when using Tinder

The times I made fake tinder accounts I never like landwhales, I don't want to boost their ego