Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Tinder whore wastes my time

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i was using tinder, pretty much no matches or likes in that bullshit, that wasen't a tranny or another guy, so i matched a chick, i started talking to her, and i was happy until i read her profile "already have a boyfriend, looking for friends" :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: THE WHORE WAS LOOKING FOR OBITERS, FUCK THIS, THE FOID WASTED MY FUCKING TIME.

I'm going to join a dating site even though I already suck 10 Chad cocks every week because I need friends teehee so lonely :(

The most annoying is when you get a match and get excited real quick and check and they un match you straight away

I once got matched with a bot and even a bot ignored me

Yes but those are bots gfetting caught
No some were legit profiles but they swipe right on everyone and then unmatch all the uglies

just ldar and dont do anything

Did it raise your suspicion that you managed to get a girl in online dating talk to you from the first place?

Did it raise your suspicion that you managed to get a girl in online dating talk to you from the first place?
yes, but i wanted to believe i'm not heinous

Life is a scam if you're not Chad

Next time spank them.