Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Tinder whore rejects Chad manlet

"Nothing wrong with that m'lady. Do you need your shoes cleaned?" Fuck I hate the way these cunts type.

level 1
Knox213

·10h

You took it like a champ OP. It's a difficult game out there but the right one will come along eventually.

You dodged a bullet there
Translation: due to the circumstances of your birth you are being treated significantly worse by the people around you

Face > height copers just fucking kys now

scrolling down this subreddit, i've realised that i am 2000000% more valid in my NEET LDAR status, and that working or leaving my house is nothing but a death sentence for my mental health.

"I respected these 2 the most" comes from a place of pain. What it means is "JUST ADMIT YOU HATE SHORT PEOPLE!!!" He says this because he's been rejected a great many times, but none of them said "It's because you're short." And he knows that's why, he can't prove it, and that's what really pisses him off. So when someone finally says "Yes, I don't like having sex with midgets I'm not a pedophile go back to the Lollipop Guild" he can take some solace in saying he was right.

scrolling down this subreddit, i've realised that i am 2000000% more valid in my NEET LDAR status, and that working or leaving my house is nothing but a death sentence for my mental health.
Truer words were never spoken

DEDC8472 13A7 490E B7C7 80FB1D81A244

It’s like I tell my single friends who are struggling: the lucky one hasn’t met you yet.

The woman may have thought he's actually ~5'4", since women have caught on that guys will inflate their height by several inches.

He need to respect her preferences

Chad manlet​

:feelskek::feelskek: chadlet :feelskek::feelsclown:

Keep your head up short king. You dodged a bullet there. :soy::soy:

Lifefuel for heightcopers.
i'm 5'6 and height is life
just like how jaw is life and dick is life

Translation: due to the circumstances of your birth you are being treated significantly worse by the people around you
ragefuel
"I respected these 2 the most" comes from a place of pain. What it means is "JUST ADMIT YOU HATE SHORT PEOPLE!!!" He says this because he's been rejected a great many times, but none of them said "It's because you're short." And he knows that's why, he can't prove it, and that's what really pisses him off. So when someone finally says "Yes, I don't like having sex with midgets I'm not a pedophile go back to the Lollipop Guild" he can take some solace in saying he was right.
Good analysis

Going on tinder as even an average man is setting yourself up for immense disappointment. If youre an incel youre asking for ropefuel.