Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious tinder users: what would you do if you got a match and she actually didn't ghost you and wanted to meet up instead?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
TBH while I've thought of trying out tinder, it seems pointless because even if I was wrong and somehow got a match I would be paralyzed and not know WTF to do. Wouldn't it make sense to prep first before seriously trying this?

Like do you live in a place you can bring a foid back to? Are you assuming she'd let you go to her place? Can you afford a hotel for a night? Do you have a car to drive her around? How would you act once you met to not ruin things?

This is all the more reason Tinder caters to guys with experience because they have all this arranged and have experience with it. There's no initiation/tutorial process.

Instantly collapse and enter a coma from shock

Instantly collapse and enter a coma from shock
yeah, call it volcel but I'd probably just ghost her or call it off because I'd be too paralyzed/scared

Maybe us high-inhib guys need some kind of preparatory exercise/training that would make us more confident about using tinder assuming it could ever succeed. If not: it's still probably good to be confident/comfortable I guess.

I'm not really sure this CAN be trained though, because I think a lot of that is centered around "hey chad, you're chad, people don't find you gross to be around, open up chad"

In my case, it's more convincing myself to ignore reality and put myself in danger (get reported to cops for being a 'creep') than simply being optimistic about your real chances like Chad would.

you are going to end up with a missing kidney

I would meet up and try to get a gf and have sex, unfortunately it wont ever happen

you are going to end up with a missing kidney
02b84f3bb5f3446682d8b536fe231ffb.jpg

a rational fear, and all the more reason I'd wonder about how to prepare for this properly. like for example get kevlar gloves to catch any knives chad uses to ambush you

b679b4059ed1ccaad9b9b6310430d594.jpg

Maybe you should have a buddy who operates as 'spotter' to watch out for you when you meet the foid to make sure Chad isn't waiting in shadows with chloroform to kidnap you and amputate your liver for the black market?

IE to call 911 at least with license plate of car, descriptions/video of the girl you met and anyone with her, etc.

I bet for safety some foids do this kind of buddy system too.

It could be boring if nothing happens, but you could swap and perform this service for each other.

I'd wake up from my dream.

I would try and meet up

and then after 20 minutes I would get back in my car after I realize I got flaked on

start sweating and panicking and having a mild heart attack. Then subconsciously sabotage my chances by making up excuses like I don't have money at the moment or I can't find a ride to meet her

I'm a lot more confident and talkative in my online persona than IRL so I know if I had a 10% chance online and she wanted to meet up that 10% drops down to 0% when she actually speaks to me face to face

24 year old neet that lives with mum
it is over

yeah, call it volcel but I'd probably just ghost her or call it off because I'd be too paralyzed/scared

Maybe us high-inhib guys need some kind of preparatory exercise/training that would make us more confident about using tinder assuming it could ever succeed. If not: it's still probably good to be confident/comfortable I guess.

I'm not really sure this CAN be trained though, because I think a lot of that is centered around "hey chad, you're chad, people don't find you gross to be around, open up chad"

In my case, it's more convincing myself to ignore reality and put myself in danger (get reported to cops for being a 'creep') than simply being optimistic about your real chances like Chad would.
I used to train texting with an AI when I was a teen:lul::lul::lul::lul:
It didnt help

Would assume it's a setup to rob me. Moot point anyway I never would get matched.

Chicken out at the last minute because I have no dating experience. Wtf are we supposed to talk about?