Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tinder scamming more money out of desperate men with new "Super Boosts"

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Tinder is already so broken that the only way a normal man's profile will ever be seen is via Boosts. This is how Tinder was perfectly designed to milk beta men for money.

Now they are introducing "Super Boosts" which will increase visibility further (for $$$):

"We’re giving Tinder Gold and Plus subscribers the chance to purchase an upgrade that helps them cut to the front and be seen by up to 100x more potential matches."

Of course just like Boosts, there's no actual guarantee of how many women they'll show you to, and since the only non-boosting men they're showing women are GigaChads, you're essentially paying to have your photo shown alongside this guy:

uvmedettfs511.jpg

Does that seem like a good investment? How on earth are you going to win that fight?

The one thing you can count on in life is that businesses will always find a way to profit. Tinder has found a brilliant mechanism to profit off men's desperation and loneliness by using women's hypergamy to their advantage. And they're just gonna keep getting richer while destroying the dating culture for everyone.

when will these cucks realize chad doesn't pay a dime and gets to fuck any bitch he want.

Tinder is already so broken that the only way a normal man's profile will ever be seen is via Boosts. This is how Tinder was perfectly designed to milk beta men for money.

Now they are introducing "Super Boosts" which will increase visibility further (for $$$):

"We’re giving Tinder Gold and Plus subscribers the chance to purchase an upgrade that helps them cut to the front and be seen by up to 100x more potential matches."

Of course just like Boosts, there's no actual guarantee of how many women they'll show you to, and since the only non-boosting men they're showing women are GigaChads, you're essentially paying to have your photo shown alongside this guy:

uvmedettfs511.jpg

Does that seem like a good investment? How on earth are you going to win that fight?

The one thing you can count on in life is that businesses will always find a way to profit. Tinder has found a brilliant mechanism to profit off men's desperation and loneliness by using women's hypergamy to their advantage. And they're just gonna keep getting richer while destroying the dating culture for everyone.

I wish men were honest about how no women want them on tinder. It would be funny hearing "I'm ugly as fuck" from most men then watching them be forced to confront the black pill.

Imagine robbing these men from their looksmatch, then asking them for money to get their looksmatch.

Tinder is the biggest scam.

uvmedettfs511.jpg

"don't worry Chad, it's okay if you raped a child we all make mistakes teehee!"

It should show how many left swipes he got during the 'super boost' so they can watch their money being wasted whilst being brutally rejected at an increased rate

There was nothing but stacies on Tinder. It was quite common to see "If you support Trump I'll swipe left, or no hunters, or gun owners." They were all leftist broads brainwashed by the mainstreme establishment. Blue pilled harlots who are not marriage material. I would not even chance fooling around with these queer feminist jezebels lest my children are reared by such a useless toxic liberal. I have no idea why any sound minded man would even want to join loins together with such testosterone veined feminist foids who are borderline whooed by Marx.

Tinder is the meat market for Stacies to have a one night stand with Chad. Tinder even advertises "Single not Sorry" as their slogan.

They know they're banking on incel-teir betamale men, and they love it!

Tinder is all about Female power, and sexual conquest. It's destroying society.

Attachments

• download (1).jpeg
    download (1).jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 108
i don’t understand how you justify that in ur head. i’m not ugly and unwanted just need a little help is all. if u have to pay for something like that you should delete ur profile.

Looks like another case of jews cashing in on American depravity for sheckles.

Considering that cold approaching is increasingly frowned upon, and broads are using Tinder to hook up it's placing more power to women. The end game is to totally emasculate men, and to put men on their knees. Soon men will be worshipping women as gods just for pussy. Chads will always get a slice, but the repercussions of giving wonen all this power will be felt for generations to come, and may even destroy the U.S.A.

The inventor of tinder should be publicly executed
I know it won't happen but it should

In other words = " please give us more money ugly male so we can blackpill you easier and remove yourself from the dating pool, only normies, chadlites and chads are allowed here!" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

The child rapist Chad catfish is fucking gold. Well done buddy boyos! Personality theory is a LOAD OF CRAP.

Just fucking lol at spending money to get matches. Thats a different way to be a beta.

The whole business model is to make to believe average and below men can do well there.
In reality...

The only boost I'd pay money is filtration for me to see only cute virgin girls

Jfl I don't understand why beta men buy this shit to gain visibility to women. You'd be visible yes, but only to get swiped left.

They are basically just paying to watch pictures of fully clothed females who will swipe left on them in a heartbeat. Sounds like a great deal.

time go to catfishing

new normal = giving 100 dollars a month to jews, so you can buy free meals for women on dates

uvmedettfs511.jpg

Ko$$her Boo$t.
0y Vey

Played around with boosts. it works if you're a maxxed out profile (i.e. chad lite at least)

this'll just mean that that's the only thing that works.

even broke chads will lose out lads on this one

it's basically a pay to play dating service the minute this is rolled out

it still won't make girls select incels and normies though

they'll just cycle through the chads and chad lites that are paying

and probably, tinder will introduce verification shit at some point so girls will only see paying members

Tinder is where you go to light your money on fire, like it was tinder.
A fitting name, really.

Tinder doesn't even work on my phone anymore. I'm so ugly they won't even let me use it. Garbage app created by kikes.

I wish men were honest about how no women want them on tinder. It would be funny hearing "I'm ugly as fuck" from most men then watching them be forced to confront the black pill.

God willing. That will be the day.
Played around with boosts. it works if you're a maxxed out profile (i.e. chad lite at least)

this'll just mean that that's the only thing that works.

even broke chads will lose out lads on this one

it's basically a pay to play dating service the minute this is rolled out

it still won't make girls select incels and normies though

they'll just cycle through the chads and chad lites that are paying

and probably, tinder will introduce verification shit at some point so girls will only see paying members

Pay to play = Prostitution.

There should be a version of tinder for currys only like you and @angrycurrycel

There should be a version of tinder for currys only like you and @angrycurrycel
There actually is an online dating site for curries only. But it isn’t for hookups.

Blue pilled harlots who are not marriage material
Tinder is known as a hook-up app by now, it's not used for finding potential marriage partners. Besides, if a foid uses a dating app that allows you to judge people based on their looks alone, that already disqualifies her from being a potentially good wife.

:soy:" yippee monthly recurring payments to tinder and sending $5 to mladies paypal bio links - thanks for the advice strangerino!"

Someone needs to take tinder down for good. Fuck this clown world.

when will these cucks realize chad doesn't pay a dime and gets to fuck any bitch he want.

orbiters need an extremely potent blackpill to see the truth