Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel tinder review by slut

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/tinder/id547702041?mt=8

Great to Aweful!
6 Feb 2018

LittleHollyDollysWorld

So as per the bottom of this review left last year this app has gone sooooo downhill it’s like a cheese ball, to expand I’ve just reopened my profile and youre telling me I have matches but you’re holding this information about my matches hostage, you are disconnecting with the free love, all these adverts.. honestly Tinder come on why you lying for, no I don’t want to part with money to swipe, you’re not even letting me chat to these lovely potentials & frankly I feel like you’ve utterly stabbed us in the back, this is exactly like when ppl say they’ve got something to tell you but then they don’t, emotional blackmail is what it is, holding my heart hostage to your love devices.. how could you do this to me, poor sweet innocent me, & a do a fair well part to last year when you were good Tinder ...I’ve used Tinder extensively this year.. I was a virgin to any Tinder dates the beginning of January 2017 but now December 2017 and I have maybe dated around 15 or more different men from Tinder... it really is a good way to meet people who you would not usually come into contact with. I’ve met people from all different cultures and backgrounds and also CEO’s, Directors of companies, Men in the Forces and your average jobs. I definitely recommend, it’s fun, free and really impressive if you give it a shot! H xoxo

Women can't lose

CEO's???? LOL it's over, betabux won't even work now that foids can find company executive chads with one swipe

They do not even have to play

Rubbish. They have to play very hard.

Download an app, take a few pictures, upload them. They have to swipe left or right. Very hard to do.

Women simply have to exist, that's all.