Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tinder rage

F

Fuckedface

Greycel
So i was in a group chat just before and this tranny is gloating about tinder pretending it even knows 1 percent of the pain that I feel re Tinder. It makes me so mad, this is apparently a new acc and it makes me sick that ppl are matching woth a tranny especially when they domt even give me the time of day just because Im ugly... fuck

Attachments

• 2018-09-18 01.24.48.png
    2018-09-18 01.24.48.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 186
You have 39 matches bro ??? Wtf....how ,do you use you real pictute of a fake ?

lol what the fuck
if its any consolation op
>being in a group chat
at least u have friends. some dont even have that :feelsautistic:

You have 39 matches bro ??? Wtf....how ,do you use you real pictute of a fake ?
No this is a screenshot from the trsnny. I literally saved it and left instantly before I raged

No this is a screenshot from the trsnny. I literally saved it and left instantly before I raged
Well be very careful with trans-men, they will be after you.....fags will never stop.

Well be very careful with trans-men, they will be after you.....fags will never stop.
I just dont understand how a guy with tits is drowning in tinder pussywhen other than my ugly face im a normal guy at least i dont want my dick chopped up

Water

Face > everything else

Jfl if you still use tinder

i get like no matches on tinder, if i do they are like ugly black chicks