Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tinder murder: Boxer killed and dismembered date because she lied about being a VIRGIN

Now THIS is how females should be treated. Based gymcel ricecel btfo's dumb noddle whore. Inshallah, we hear more good news like this.

damn

i am actually surprised it's a cukkkasian that killed her.
chang aint fucking around
Tinder murder dismembered girlfriend taiwan gary chu yee min huang cctv bin bags cheating 1346

That girl is not attractive

tasty should have ate her after he was done cutting her up before fucking the torso of course

@Bronzehawkattack still waiting on the Chinese invasion in the sport

@Bronzehawkattack still waiting on the Chinese invasion in the sport
Top Rank is trying to encourage it, and China has been putting more money in its amateur boxing program since Shiming won three olympic gold medals, but the Chinese aren't matching up well with the Japs lol. Kimura upset Shiming and Kono was en route to beating Tso before the doc stopped the fight cuz of Tso's hematoma.

The Chinese sure know how to treat their women

He saved her femenine honour. He purified her.

Lying is a sin, God wanted this to happen.

BWAHAHAHAHA

Based asian persuasion knocking out that gook skank

Top Rank is trying to encourage it, and China has been putting more money in its amateur boxing program since Shiming won three olympic gold medals, but the Chinese aren't matching up well with the Japs lol. Kimura upset Shiming and Kono was en route to beating Tso before the doc stopped the fight cuz of Tso's hematoma.
Shiming lost? He didn't translate to the pros well, too much touch and go slapping amateur style

Shiming lost? He didn't translate to the pros well, too much touch and go slapping amateur style
Yeah, I won good money on that fight actually. I smelled the upset coming a mile away, not only did his style not translate well to the pros, but he was already aged like a grandpa by the time he turned pro. Bob tried to protect him as much as humanly possible, but it was inevitable that some no-name would beat him eventually.

This is giving me weird ideas guys. Imagine catfishing to lure out a Stacy or femoid out to a location and then to murder her? All sorts of shit you can do with catfishing, its pretty messed up :(
They'll go miles into the woods for a chance at chad

This is the next step, @catfishman23

Yeah, I won good money on that fight actually. I smelled the upset coming a mile away, not only did his style not translate well to the pros, but he was already aged like a grandpa by the time he turned pro. Bob tried to protect him as much as humanly possible, but it was inevitable that some no-name would beat him eventually.
fucking (((Arum))), ruining boxing one weekend at a time. Making people buy ESPN+ to watch Horn-Crawford, fuck that, I'm watching a british stream