Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder matches ghost me.

dontcomplain1

dontcomplain1

Banned
-
every-time. I don't know why, or what I do. I try to have a casual conversation and they always ghost me before I can ask them out

It's probably becuase your ugly

Unless that's you in the avi in that case I don't believe you

>don't complain

Oh hi dontcomaplin. you'll feel right at home here with the other chads

I did a tinder experiment wirh you and slayed there soo easy

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
It's probably becuase your ugly

Right, if he was actually ugly they wouldn't consistently swipe on him. 

They're probably attracted to him (since op is not ugly if he is getting matches) and then decide to ghost him as they get 'better' options.

He speaks like him

The same thing happened to me with the one FHO who super-liked me. That was the only one I bothered to message. The others never message me either. Using Tinder is all a big joke to me now and confirms the Black Pill for me. The Atomic Black Pill proved how easy it is for Chad on there, no matter how evil he is made to be.

Just lol at people saying the original dontcomplain is a Chad. He's a Chad-lite at best.

Twisted said:
There are no Chads on this board, not even chadlites tbh

Says the Chad-lite.... lol.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Just lol at people saying the original dontcomplain is a Chad. He's a Chad-lite at best.

Twisted said:

The guy in his profile pic is a chad, probably angle frauding though

TheVman said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

Twisted said:

The guy in his profile pic is a chad, probably angle frauding though

He's like a 6/10, definitely not a Chad in my book, but passable as a Chad-lite. He looks too weird, same thing with Jordan Barrett. Another 6.

Twisted said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

Most users here put me in the PSL 4-6 range
Chadlite starts at a PSL 7

Not at all. Well, not in my opinion, at least. If you get rated a 6, you can pass as a Chad-lite. 7s are also still Chad-lites, mind you. Chads start at 8/10 for me.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Twisted said:

Lmfao, I already said you can’t rate for shit. He’s a 8/10. He’s probably the best looking PSLI user.

at least you get matches

Classic dontcomplain.

One of the very few r/incels regulars to get banned for being a fakecel.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
He's like a 6/10, definitely not a Chad in my book, but passable as a Chad-lite. He looks too weird, same thing with Jordan Barrett. Another 6.

Not at all. Well, not in my opinion, at least. If you get rated a 6, you can pass as a Chad-lite. 7s are also still Chad-lites, mind you. Chads start at 8/10 for me.
so retarded.

Guys making millions a year simply for their looks get rated a 6/10 on here, slightly above average. *facepalm*

Twisted said:
Octopusgun2 said:
Lmfao, I already said you can’t rate for shit. He’s a 8/10. He’s probably the best looking PSLI user.
I’d put him at a PSL 7, his eye area is beautiful and I feel like I’m staring into a crystal blue lagoon when I look into his eyes, but his nose ruins it for me.
How tall was he again?
Btw, best looking PSLI member was hlim
I personally think it’s dontcomplain. He may look bad in some unflattering pics but in his avi he’s a solid 9/10. But in extremely unflattering pics he looks like a 7/10 so on average, he’s a 8.

He’s 5’10”

Twisted said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I personally think it’s Orb. He may look bad in some unflattering pics but in his avi he’s a solid 9/10. But in extremely unflattering pics he looks like a 7/10 so on average, he’s a 8.
He’s 5’10”
Orb was 5”9 which is borderline manlet. He is a PSL 7.5 but was the best looking PSLIer facially.
Hlim was the only poster who had it all. He was 6ft, Chad face and had a top tier body.
I meant to say dontcomplain. Sorry i’m kind of drunk.

Twisted said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I meant to say dontcomplain. Sorry i’m kind of drunk.
You need height, face and frame/body to complete the Chad set.
Chad height is 6”0+
Normie height is 5”9-5”11
Incel height is sub 5”9
Many of the good looking posters of PSLI lacked one of those things.
Orb had a Chad face and frame but lacked the Chad height. Dontcomplain also didn’t have the Chad height (though his height was acceptable).
Severe retard had the height but lacked the frame, zyros also lacked the frame.
Hlim was the only poster to have a Chad face, Chad height and a Chad body/frame.
I’m only talking about the face here. Dontcomplain has more of a strikingly goodlooking face like Sean O’Pry while Hlim and Orb were generic handsome. Dontcomplain mogs them lookswise (face) IMO.

Octopusgun2 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:

Twisted said:

LOL!!!! GIGA COPE. Orb mogs the shit out of him. Orb is a true 8/10. That twink is a 6/10 at best.

Twisted said:
Octopusgun2 said:
I’m only talking about the face here. Dontcomplain has more of a strikingly goodlooking face like Sean O’Pry while Hlim and Orb were generic handsome. Dontcomplain mogs them lookswise (face) IMO.
If we are just going by face then orb is the best looking.
I take height and frame into account though.

See, you know how to rate, unlike @Octopusgun2, apparently only people with his eye area are slayers and worthy of a high rating.

Yeah I get ghosted on Tinder pretty often

Not this fucking fakecel again