Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Tinder makes fun of manlets

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
arydlicytf391.jpg

Jfl :feelskek:

app from hell

Glad that we dont have this shitty apps here

Why would a dude ever use this app after seeing this?

Still has to show a Chadlet because the rest of us Manlets get nothing..... :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

WTF he mogs me to uranus and back :fuk:

Promoting their app at the expense of manlets. Of course it was tinder, of course.

Somebody should go ER on Tinder office lol

Somebody should go ER on Tinder office lol
What was it that you said about "you're not incel unless you try tinder at least once"?

Jfl

What was it that you said about "you're not incel unless you try tinder at least once"?

Jfl

Yes

Because there is a lot of dumb fucks in denial who are chadlites/prettyboys who come to this places I have seen it happen many times. So they should at least try dating apps to see what kind of response they get.

This advice obviously does not apply to everyone. If you are a rotting currycel janitor you got nothing to look for there. But if you are questioning your looks that is a good telltale sign that you are not as ugly as you think probably more normie/low-tier normie territory so you should at least give it a try before you declare yourself incel.

I will never understand niggers that NEVER interacted with women and declare themselves incels. Like what?

Yes

Because there is a lot of dumb fucks in denial who are chadlites/prettyboys who come to this places I have seen it happen many times. So they should at least try dating apps to see what kind of response they get.

This advice obviously does not apply to everyone. If you are a rotting currycel janitor you got nothing to look for there. But if you are questioning your looks that is a good telltale sign that you are not as ugly as you think probably more normie/low-tier normie territory so you should at least give it a try before you declare yourself incel.

I will never understand niggers that NEVER interacted with women and declare themselves incels. Like what?
Why would someone who is chadlite/prettyboy even use dating apps when they're short,not nt and socially awkward? At most they could go on a date and waste money but they won't ascend.

You underestimate how over it is for men or just dont know the importance of ntness

Why would someone who is chadlite/prettyboy even use dating apps when they're short,not nt and socially awkward? At most they could go on a date and waste money but they won't ascend.

You underestimate how over it is for men or just dont know the importance of ntness

Another fucking sub8 theorist?

Yeah its over for 99% of men this is why majority of men have girlfriends in their life even if they are normies.

If you are a chadlite/prettyboy they can ascend easily. If not where you live then by locationmaxxing, their situation is nowhere near comparable to an incel. Also the NT was debunked already good looking men can say the most retarded shit ever and woman will still want to fuck them.

They've been doing that ever since the height check thing.

Another fucking sub8 theorist?

Yeah its over for 99% of men this is why majority of men have girlfriends in their life even if they are normies.

If you are a chadlite/prettyboy they can ascend easily. If not where you live then by locationmaxxing, their situation is nowhere near comparable to an incel. Also the NT was debunked already good looking men can say the most retarded shit ever and woman will still want to fuck them.
Yes, most normies have gf because because are NT not because because are attractive, for example here in SA is be NT or death, I mog some of my friends yet they NT mog me so they get pussy

Tinderpill keeps destroying me :feelsohgod:

Over if you’re not 6’5 minimum in 2025

Manletism is a disease. Anything that makes you shorter than most women is a cruel joke of nature. They can be fat and still get laid but a manlet has ten times the effort to put in. And he will still be automatically denied by many.

Everyone that works for tinder should be brutally raped and tortured in front of their families and then have to watch their family get raped and tortured before they are both killed