Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Tinder loses users every time they hook up

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Every outcome where you're not swiping is a negative outcome for Tinder and other dating apps. So what is their incentive to connect us to foids who would like us? Maybe there are some out there and Tinder is hiding them from us?

Yeah, that's a good cope to help me sleep better.

yes that's why my chadfish never gets matches

Interesting take actually.
Would be a prime cope to blame tinder kikes for not matching me so I keep looking at their ads :feelsthink: :feelsthink: :feelsthink:

yes that's why my chadfish never gets matches
But Tinder has an incentive to promote chad on their platform because he attracts foids. They have absolutely no incentive to promote or pair us (or even normies) up with foids.

Last edited:
This seems legit at first, they make most of their money from Tinder Plus & Gold. They are pointless to buy if you already have found a match.

But if this was true and there were foids who like us, we would have met one in real life by now (if you go outside much).

But if this was true and there were foids who like us, we would have met one in real life by now (if you go outside much).
Damn, that's a huge loophole. Off to look for another cope.

But Tinder has an incentive to keep chad on their platform because he attracts foids. They have absolutely no incentive to pair us (or even normies) up with foids.
Tinder must be secretly using facial recognition algorithms, and they're only connecting Chads with women to keep women on the site, which makes more ugly men keep using Tinder and buying Tinder+.

Every outcome where you're not swiping is a negative outcome for Tinder and other dating apps. So what is their incentive to connect us to foids who would like us? Maybe there are some out there and Tinder is hiding them from us?

Yeah, that's a good cope to help me sleep better.
I've gotten 3 boosts on Tinder, for 5.99 each, got a few likes but couldn't find out who liked me until I buy Tinder Gold 26.99. Fuck that I'm done with this online dating.

Also, I did't put my height, had I, I may have gotten messages from foids telling me to KILL MYSELF.

Yea u have to pay for gold so they show u some foids which may or may not fuck you

It's a balancing act. They need you on the app to suck your shekels away, but if you never get anything out of the app why would you stay? They should be charging chads and holes to use it, but only dumb cucks who get NOTHING are willing to pay. Fucking clowns.