Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder like app with live chat fucking kills me...

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I am using a Tinder like app not really to find dates (did that before but zero replies on 1000 messages sent out)...just to see what's going on. It is called Lovoo. They have a live streaming function where anyone can create a live stream and people will be watching. The people making the live stream do not see you unless you request to be in a side stream.

So I open the live stream of a 6/10 roastie and someone writes: "Isn't it hard for a woman if you always need to wait until you are being approached?" She is like: "You wouldn't believe how every single man I encounter in real life is into me. I can hardly stand anywhere for 30 seconds without someone approaching me. It is especially hard when I am out to get a drink...terrible. And the second you start talking to them they are going crazy."

The live stream feature is ABSOLUTE SUICIDEFUEL of the hardest kind because it makes you feel like even if you were a 6''3 high tier normie she would probably still smile at you with a pitiful face because you are number 68 approaching her today.
Also they are even more shallow than I thought. One of them just said: "You need at least a university degree to date me because otherwise I will not be able to have a decent conversation with you."

This live streaming shit is the ultimate blackpill and the ultimate suicide fuel.

Dating apps are hell in general. Only useful to chad/stacyfish

Dating apps are hell in general. Only useful to chad/stacyfish

Yeah but the live stream thing just gives you a much clearer impression of who or what you need to be to appeal to a woman...

"You need at least a university degree to date me because otherwise I will not be able to have a decent conversation with you."
JFL, most "uni girls" are as retarded as their single mom sidekicks. Some women grow an overwhelming sense of self esteem because of a piece of paper delivered by a teacher they fucked.

Yeah but the live stream thing just gives you a much clearer impression of who or what you need to be to appeal to a woman...
Yep, it only proves the BP further.

At least she was honest

Yep, it only proves the BP further.

The black pill is a fact. I have 0 doubt about it. Even if I should ever ascend after taking looksmaxxing to absurd extremes (which I am planning to do) then I still wouldn't deny the black pill. Women just have it too easy.

The black pill is a fact. I have 0 doubt about it. Even if I should ever ascend after taking looksmaxxing to absurd extremes (which I am planning to do) then I still wouldn't deny the black pill. Women just have it too easy.
Easy is too hard for them.

At least she was honest

They are all honest there. They just say stuff like: "Hey I can choose from so many guys...why would I bother dating someone with a small dick" and shit like that. Its absurd how much this shit is suicidefuel.
Easy is too hard for them.

Being an average foid must be like playing call of duty on God mode with your opponents unable to move and shoot.

Dating apps should be totally banned

Dating apps should be totally banned

Wouldnt make a difference tbh. She just needs to go downtown and idiot cucks will line up to make idiots out of themselves.

Wouldnt make a difference tbh. She just needs to go downtown and idiot cucks will line up to make idiots out of themselves.
then holes should be banned bro