Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Tinder landwhales and why i dont want them.

Hemogsme

Hemogsme

Waiting for info.
-
I recently created a tinder and all I've matched with (after 1 month) is just fat ass foids. I lurk here often and felt a bit confident after reading how some of you try to ascend, but no where. What's the fucking point? Only reason I don't rope is because of my dog. Other than that I really don't care more. Rather kill myself than tubby lard pussy.:feelsrope:

I got one match using my best pics... it was a 56 year old MtF. After that I deleted my profile as fucking a grandad in a wig doesn't appeal to me. I have started chadfishing.

I got one match using my best pics... it was a 56 year old MtF. After that I deleted my profile as fucking a grandad in a wig doesn't appeal to me. I have started chadfishing.
Thank fuck I haven't gotten a tranny yet. That's absolutely brutal tho

Then make her feel bad about her weight and encourage her to lose it

>creates tinder account
>gets matches
>incel

Solve the logical puzzle.

That's the thing with dating apps.

When you're just starting (read: haven't been using for a year or two), they either start you off with absolute smokeshows to get your hopes up and then leave you with dogs or cut to the chase and start you off with undesirables.

I know Hinge starts you off with profiles that get the least amount of matches. I've never used Hinge, but I've heard it's to keep people with low matches exposed to each other.

:chad: profile pic

I'm a skinny, 5'6 black guy. My brother is a Chad and even he stated landwhales will go after skinny men to feel desirable.
So why aren't you fuckin' the landwhale, then?

Those landwhales are chad only as well, so if youre matching with them, then you must be

:chad::chad::chad::chad:

Yes back in my days of using Tinder in 2016-2018 or so, I almost always had landwhales and MtF trannies. The overwhelming majority of the occasional matches I received consisted of sub4 females and fake females. But even compared to the sub4 garbage, the trannies showed more interest than any real females, which is ropefuel.

Occasionally there was a great match (by "great" I mean a White Becky of like 4/10 to 6/10). I'd even look at profiles and see females with common interests; I'd get excited matching with a 4/10 gamer emo girl (those days are long gone now). And every single time they would ghost. I never met ONE female irl by using a dating app.

And to think things must be even worse now in 2022. OVER.

Last edited:
Yes back in my days of using Tinder in 2016-2018 or so, I almost always had landwhales and MtF trannies.

Occasionally there was a great match (by "great" I mean a White Becky of like 4/10 to 6/10). And every single time they would ghost. I never met ONE female irl by using a dating app.

And to think things must be even worse now in 2022. OVER.
:feelsbadman:

Yea morbidly obese landwhales, trannies, or grannies are a huge sign that its over if thats all youre matching on tinder. Same for me as those are all I match with. I may be an ugly 5'6 ricecel but I ain't obese. Also, all of my noodlewhore looksmatches by now have had a couple white boyfriends most likely (I'm in my mid 30s).

If you're a white male in general, you can get some matches with okay looking 4/10-5/10 beckies or some 3/10-7/10 ethnic foids with effort on tinder.

Or if you're a high tier ethnic male you can match with ethnic foids of all looks levels. Maybe even a few low tier white beckies.

If youre a chad (tall, good-looking, successful white guy), you're swimming in pussy and female attention

If youre a below average to above average man of color, read my first sentence in this post. It should be a clear sign that its over, yet in the beginning, I just said to myself, well... its only tinder and not real life. (The only exceptions are the very few Hispanic, Indian, or Middle eastern males who can pass off as white)

No. Just no bro. You are not matching with even low tier foids of your own race. And for sure as hell not a single white becky. Even low tier white becky. Not matching with any low tier non-Asian foids at all whatsoever. Literally all morbidly obese landwhales. Trannies or old grannies. Those are your looksmatch as a below average man of color realistically speaking, in the Anglosphere.

Last edited:
If you're a white male in general, you can get some matches with okay looking 4/10-5/10 beckies or some 3/10-7/10 ethnic foids with effort on tinder.

Not even. Okay you can get matches with Beckies, but little good that will do you when you can never meet any. Same thing with the above average ethnic females.

:feelskek: