Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Tinder isn't working I think it's bugged"

NocturnalDecay

NocturnalDecay

Darkhole
-

I guess all of our tinder apps are bugged since they don't work for us either? LOL

your face is what's bugged

old vid. extreme coping.

Now this is some next level coping.

will he soon come to us? :feelstrash: :cryfeels:

Oh man. This is brutal. He mogs me severely tbh

What a rude, painful birth into reality. Wait till he figured out that there isn’t anything wrong with tinder, it’s just that ZERO girls want him. Despite being well dressed, educated, employed, whatever..

“Tinders just superficial tho bro, it’s full of shallow girls I don’t even want to waste my time with.. I’ll just find a girl IRL who likes me for me”

Then wait till he finds out tinder mimics real life. It’s exactly how people make mate choices in the wild.. that’s why it’s so successful

Tinder not working, because shows me only thots, and those few who not thots, probabbly because of bugs didnt se me and not swiping me right

I remeber that one :feelshaha:

Looking at his channel is even more depressing. Hundreds of uploads, about 50 views per video. Many of him with a guitar singing cover songs, but because he is a ricecel framelet with a norwooding potato face, women don't care.

Edit - christ it gets worse. I found this video

'm disabling comments because there's too many know it alls who like to victim blame without watching the video first. Here's the facts: -I lost $150k last year from crypto investing ($250k including profit), I took out 3 loans, very stupid mistake. *NOT* related to QuadrigaCX. -I sold my apartment to pay off those loans. Then transferred that money ($560k CAD) to QuadrigaCX to avoid the bank commission fees ($10k+ to convert USD to CAD). *NOT* investing. I sold the bitcoin and withdrew fiat as soon as it arrived in my QCX account. The plan was to use that money to purchase real estate and pay my parents back. It was *NOT* to leave in a risky asset like crypto. -QuadrigaCX keeps lying to customers about the delays talking about CIBC lawsuit etc and I believed them. -Gerry Cotten death announced one month after he died. His widow gets all his assets. -Do NOT tell me 'not your keys not your coins' and 'don't invest what you can't afford to lose' 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' etc I didn't keep any crypto on there, and the company scammed me and many others. Completely different than losing my money in investments. I have over 10 years of investing experience, trust me I know those principles already. Lots of good investors get fooled sometimes. Just look at Bernie Madoff and how many millionaires he fooled. -IF I had actually invested that money in crypto (which people keep saying I was dumb to do), ironically I would still have half my money right now, but since i lost it in a SCAM its likely I won't get anything back. So ironically, BTC was safer than CAD. Who knew? -Do not tell me I am greedy by putting ads in this video and I 'didn't learn my lesson'. There's a difference between risky ways of making money and risk-free ways of making money. -Gofundme account is removed, not my money, not my account, the guy who set that up for me took it. -Didn't do this video for publicity or sympathy or whatever, this is just what I do. I've been a Youtuber since 2008.

Dude took out loans and invested during the 2018 crypto bubble, ended up losing everything and had to sell his house to pay off loans. What money he did invest was with QuadrigaCX, which is that weird crypto company whose owner suddenly died after travelling to India, and was the only one who could access the companies cryptoaccounts. Many people think he just faked his own death and stole everything.

Last edited: