Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "Tinder isn't real life... Tinder is only for hook ups"...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
sub6 male = can't get matches on tinder = its over

"Tinder is only for hook ups"

Acting like that's not a big deal when we can't even get a hug or a kiss.

Why is the baby black

By the way, real life when young is nothing but hookups.

how isn't it real life when you meet with foids and chads in real life?? And some foids form relationships with chads so that kinda contradicts the first statement that it isnt for dating :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

That ugly fat short pig faced woman should not have passed on her genes.

Tinder is cancer.

imagine actually hooking up

like imagine a girl is attracted to you and you guys chat and then you guys both want to have sex

how crazy is that like for real

imagine actually hooking up

like imagine a girl is attracted to you and you guys chat and then you guys both want to have sex

how crazy is that like for real
It's another world brother

not even a high five for some.

They asked me to disable adblocker therefore I'm not gonna read it.

Back in 2009 might I add.

acting like sex in exchange for sex is something unnatural, while giving sex for betabuxx is the way to go

acting like sex in exchange for sex is something unnatural, while giving sex for betabuxx is the way to go
Yeah lmao, venerating subpar "relationships". Or telling us it's totally normal and not unhealthy for us to wait until we're 30 or 40 to date an ugly, old, mentally unstable single mom who wants us to take care of chad's bastard child

They always expose themselves.

Glad to see you’re sticking with sub6. How is post HS life brocel?
Glad high school is finally done. Glad I never have to be in the hell hole school system ever again

Glad high school is finally done. Glad I never have to be in the hell hole school system ever again
Were you bullied too?

That's almost certainly a bot or whore. Very few girls post their SC on IG because they get inundated with dick pics. If you see a SC it's either a girl who's new, who's one the fat/unattractive side or is a whore/bot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back