Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder is so depressing

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
I have never seen so many 30+ years old obese women here in Germany. There are also tons of 35+ year old women on there still riding the cock carousel.

Of course none of them will settle for anything other than early 20s Meeks tier gigachads.

So many femoids on it are literally NPCs, and ofc most are clueless as to what attracts men (spoiler alert, having a shit personality or pulling a high testosterone expression on your tinder does turn men off).

It's not better in Poland. I checked badoo few months ago. Not so many landwhales, but single moms as far as you can see. On top of that lots and lots of extremely ugly women. Some bimbo Stacies, and few beckys. I tried sending messages to beckys, but even if they respond(like 5-10% for that), they usually very uninterested in discussion and respond in "yes", "no", "I don't know". Like seriously, 10 years ago it was somewhat easy for me to at least conduct discussion with girls, not it seems it's impossible.
The only ones that wants to talk are landwhales and single moms, but I would never, ever consider dating single mom.

They all have the same profiles too. Snapchat filter, knight in shining armour / where r the gud men. If you can't handle me at my worst you don' deserve me at my best. Proud mother of X. Hobbies are netflix, gym (lol).

Women: "I'm fat and short but you have to be tall and ripped. No beer bellies or midgets allowed"

Women: "I'm fat and short but you have to be tall and ripped. No beer bellies or midgets allowed"
even then it´s not enough. You also need to have a chad face.

S U I C I D E
I S
S A L V A T I O N

Tinder is a complete waste of time, and proof that lookism trumps all - you can have the best personality in the world, but it means jack shit if your face isn't up to scratch because that's what gets your foot in the door.

Is there any big media that has discussed the problem of female privilage in datingsites and Tinder?
We men have no chance. But a woman get hundreds matches in one day, even being mediocre looking.

So many femoids on it are literally NPCs, and ofc most are clueless as to what attracts men (spoiler alert, having a shit personality or pulling a high testosterone expression on your tinder does turn men off).

its over for catdanycels

landwhales want legit giga chads only. weight and expectations might aswell be corellating with foids

They all have the same profiles too. Snapchat filter, knight in shining armour / where r the gud men. If you can't handle me at my worst you don' deserve me at my best. Proud mother of X. Hobbies are netflix, gym (lol).

the NPC meme is real