Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over tinder is not real life inkwell

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
normies like to say that tinder isent real life, and that women have higher standards, and its better to talk to the girls from your school or work.

this is pure bullshit. the women who you only see on tinder are someone elses real life school or work colleague. and these women arent magically attracted to a receding jawline or short men just because they work with them. tinder just allows them to sort through all the ugly men easily.

a few years back when i used tinder i saw several girls from my work or school. i obviously didnt match with any of them even though they had known me for several years.

also a few years back, a chad who was like 21-22 from work started dating a prime 16-17 year old girl from work who i never matched with. i wonder if his jawline had anything to do with it? :waitwhat:
Oh and this chad had a girlfriend shortly before dating her and im pretty sure he had at least 1 girlfriend after her. imagine how fucking easy it for him, imagine a life where you have had several girlfriends. i must unpack his personality :soy:

Last edited:
Tinder has become real life. It's mogging every other dating avenue

Also there was a study that found that half of the "bar/restaurant dates" were tinder dates in disguise. Safe to say online dating is ~60% of the dating avenue market (idk how to call that)

1200px-Rise_of_meeting_online.png

When someone says Tinder is not real life, tell them Amazon is not real life either but it didn't stop it from decimating the retail industry.

online shopping isn't real shopping

When someone says Tinder is not real life, tell them Amazon is not real life either but it didn't stop it from decimating the retail industry.
tbh

netflix destroyed blockbuster

The only people that say Tinder isn't like real life are ugly. People do the same mental swiping when deciding who to approach IRL.
I also find it funny at the "but muh personality isn't shown online and that matters" - if it did, Tinder wouldn't be popular.

The only people that say Tinder isn't like real life are ugly. People do the same mental swiping when deciding who to approach IRL.
I also find it funny at the "but muh personality isn't shown online and that matters" - if it did, Tinder wouldn't be popular.
If personality mattered then apps that focused on writing walls of text describing yourself in detail would be popular.

If a woman isn't attracted to me on tinder, why would she be attracted to me in real life? It just doesn't make any sense.

dating apps were the death blow for sub 7 men like us

If personality mattered then apps that focused on writing walls of text describing yourself in detail would be popular.
Personality only matters for normans and below

Great comeback.

If a woman is not attracted to you on tinder, then she's not attracted to you in real life, its that simple.

The majority of people meet through online dating, how is it not real life

They're coping. It IS real life. The majority of <25 year olds meet from Tinder

My brother met his gf on Tinder, it is reality now.

Also there was a study that found that half of the "bar/restaurant dates" were tinder dates in disguise. Safe to say online dating is ~60% of the dating avenue market (idk how to call that)

Hey bro, do you have source for that graph? looks legit

Jfl at the top 2 being the lek and the eugenics platform. B-but just have a good personality and have things in common!