Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder is making me suicidal

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Tinder is giving me suicidal thoughts. I’ve probably swiped right on 1000+ girls at this point and only got one match who unmatched me after one message.

It’s fucking over

Dont give up champ

Just a couple thousand more

Tinder is giving me suicidal thoughts. I’ve probably swiped right on 1000+ girls at this point and only got one match who unmatched me after one message.

It’s fucking over
You must be retarded for using tinder.

Maybe just get off it then. Life isn't all about getting laid

Of course it's gonna make you feel like shit. There's nothing but catfish and stuck-up broads with high standards there.

you got cucked by bots

Then delete it. Seriously. No one wants you dead bro. Just delete it

Dude, just stop.

Either buy Tinder Plus and relocate to shithole countries or message random girls on Instagram. Both provide far better odds. I don't even get matches with chadlites on Tinder. Girls only match with gigachads on Tinder. Chadfishing has made Tinder hypergamy even worse, as foids think there are far more chads than there are, as half of them are larping incels.

Dude, just stop.

Either buy Tinder Plus and relocate to shithole countries or message random girls on Instagram. Both provide far better odds. I don't even get matches with chadlites on Tinder. Girls only match with gigachads on Tinder. Chadfishing has made Tinder hypergamy even worse, as foids think there are far more chads than there are, as half of them are larping incels.
I have Tinder plus. But i Havent tried relocating . Even if i do and get matches, how the hell am i supposed to meet them?

The first 1000 swipes are just a warm-up

I have Tinder plus. But i Havent tried relocating . Even if i do and get matches, how the hell am i supposed to meet them?
That doesn't matter. You can either talk to them and build a genuine connection or use it as a pretext to travel out to one of those countries. It's better than destroying your soul with rejection.

Honestly I would not try online dating

Instead focus on yourself, I know it sounds cope

I'd make sure to focus on skin care
Clothe style
Good height shoes
Money maxxing
Nice car
good smell

Honestly I would not try online dating

Instead focus on yourself, I know it sounds cope

I'd make sure to focus on skin care
Clothe style
Good height shoes
Money maxxing
Nice car
good smell
Thank u positivecel

Thank u positivecel
No worries

tbh even with no gf, making yourself look good would get more positive reaction from normies, it also might help getting a decent job

Mention how many showers you take a day

Why put yourself through it, are you expecting a miracle? I give up and delete it after a few days whenever I try it now with no matches.

It’s fucking over
83 percent of gamblers quit right before hitting the jackpot and striking it rich. Don't quit yet!

reduce your standards then you fucking delusional narcissists

reduce your standards then you fucking delusional narcissists

OP would have to try to match with aids ridden gay men or fat trannies like you instead though. :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

It’s fucking over
grindr is making me suicidal

It’s fucking over
If you're ugly and use Tinder then you brought this on yourself, you should know better by know.