Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder is full of Stacies

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
No matter how much I swipe, I keep seeing Stacies. Many of them blonde and completely out of my league. How will I compete with the other guys?

When I tried great majority were 35yo lower to mid tier beckies. Still way above my league due to wealth and height.

Tinder is a disgusting Jewish app I would never use that shit even if I was paid to do so all tinder does is promote degeneracy.

Tinder is a disgusting Jewish app I would never use that shit even if I was paid to do so all tinder does is promote degeneracy.
I still can't figure out why so many incels keep using these degenerated apps in order to find a girlfriend. Dating apps are hook up apps. Not designed and created you and I because we are too ugly.

I still can't figure out why so many incels keep using these degenerated apps in order to find a girlfriend. Dating apps are hook up apps. Not designed and created you and I because we are too ugly.
Its cause a lot of brocels here are just super delusional and think the can somehow ascend on these degenerate apps these niggas need god.

try dating apps in other poor countries like asia and maybe you will get more luck.
also put your height in bio, you wanna test your true potential and see if they're going to get attracted to you or not.

If tinder's main source of income primarily comes from lonely males desperately seeking love, what incentive would they have to actually help you?

I've never seen someone so eager to put themselves in such mental anguish.

If tinder's main source of income primarily comes from lonely males desperately seeking love, what incentive would they have to actually help you?

I've never seen someone so eager to put themselves in such mental anguish.
Idgaf, ive decided to go all-in