Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder is fucking brutal

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Water is wet, yeah.
Back in 2014 I used some normie's photos to see how well he'd do. Based on that I believed I'd be knee deep in pussy if I were normie looking because I was easily getting phone conversations using his photos.

Fast forward to 2021, same guy's photos, set his age to 32.
Two days of swiping, age range 25-42 , so that's like 400 random right swipes.
Three matches total, all three responded to messages. Their ages: 34, 37 and 38. One immediately asked about height and said sorry, 5'11" is too short.
The other is a single mom, the third one's the "cool aunt". Got both of their phone numbers and talked to them for like an hour each because I have nothing better to do. They sounded really nice. It felt good that women wanted to talk to me even if it was under false pretenses.

So I completely understand why redpillers say don't use dating apps.
What I don't understand is why FemaleDatingStrategy says to not use dating apps. The odds are stacked in their favor so much, it's ridiculous.

Tinder is like a global eugenics sorting machine.

Why I'm writing this........ my advice to normiecels: you may still have a chance but it may be over if you wait for too long, because it's getting worse.

U mog me
Nvm

So I completely understand why redpillers say don't use dating apps.
What I don't understand is why FemaleDatingStrategy says to not use dating apps. The odds are stacked in their favor so much, it's ridiculous.
The top 10% of men get all the matches, so the FDS foid doesn't have the power to control the relationship and make chad simp exclusively them.

Remember the hierarchy: :chad:>:foidSoy:>:soy:>:incel:.

Tinder is a tool for capitalist pigs to get romantically unsuccesful men's money.

Models are on there doncha know
Screenshot-20190409-201506.png

Everything is eugenics, even shitty games. There is no stopping the global depopulation and mass murder machine.

How tall was the one that said 5'11 was too short

it gets harder by the day

just stop using tinder it's for faggots

Tinder is a tool for capitalist pigs to get romantically unsuccesful men's money.
I'm surprised no one sees this. The day I discovered tinder gold is the day I uninstalled that shit. Too narcy to be a tool

Models are on there doncha know
Screenshot-20190409-201506.png
Most foids were slim. I'm in EE, not many fatties here.

How tall was the one that said 5'11 was too short
I didn't ask.

It's not unusual. If they state height preferences in their profile, the cutoff point is usually 185cm at least around these parts (Eastern Europe).
Which doesn't mean it's over for shorter men, it's just another criteria they can reject you over. In this case it was 1/3 of matches.

Last edited:
Because they only swipe on Chads and then get pumped and dumped. Better not date at all than swipe right on sub-8 men :feelsthink: