Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder Insights of a man that mogs me

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/w0l7hZXm_wM?si=H6afPIyJOiNNKDSi

I showed a toilet a picture of this man, I asked her if he looks better than me and she just immediately said "yes, he looks a lot better than you", this is a toilet I've known for years, remember that toilets automatically judge most men they don't know as worse looking than they would if they knew the same man longer, I've known this toilet for around 10 years and her immediate reaction was that I am significantly uglier than him.

It's so ovER for him, it literally nevER began for me. At least this guy gets SOME matches, I get literally 0 matches.

This man mogs me into oblivion, a Freaky Friday with him would unironically be an upgrade looks-wise. Absolutely brutal, just hand me a gun and let me end it right here...

Dude looks like a total soy.

I think this is because he looks too soy, but I don't know how he could change this.

Also maybe he didn't use Tinder right. There several things you can do to not get defeated by their algorithm.

Asmongold

They both look incredibly soy but don't really have bad features, just incredibly greasy and geeky and unkempt and unfit, still more harmonious then my picasso face.

Typical neckbeard Look

Imagine Being Friends with a foid for 10 years and you didnt fuck her once :feelskek:

You might Be larping at this Point , but what do i know

View: https://youtu.be/w0l7hZXm_wM?si=H6afPIyJOiNNKDSi

View attachment 914543
View attachment 914544

View attachment 914545

I showed a toilet a picture of this man, I asked her if he looks better than me and she just immediately said "yes, he looks a lot better than you", this is a toilet I've known for years, remember that toilets automatically judge most men they don't know as worse looking than they would if they knew the same man longer, I've known this toilet for around 10 years and her immediate reaction was that I am significantly uglier than him.

It's so ovER for him, it literally nevER began for me. At least this guy gets SOME matches, I get literally 0 matches.

this is the first white guy i've ever seen that deserves sainthood. Saint UnderArmorCel. Like I can't imagine him without wearing under armor. it would simply be incorrect.

This man mogs me into oblivion, a Freaky Friday with him would unironically be an upgrade looks-wise. Absolutely brutal, just hand me a gun and let me end it right here...
its not that hes ugly. He is ugly, but there's something about him that screams that he's not a person worth spending a second of time with. You can feel his sweat glands, even though he's not sweating. He probably likes fantasy football, Chipotle burritos, and masturbating with his handy sock. He's a kind simple man. He simply exists, and that is enough to disgust women. His very being is a vacuum that sucks any emotions of security and tolerance.

Last edited: