Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tinder in SEA is at least half trannies

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Browsing on my account I made of myself where I got nearly zero real female matches, it's very obvious at least of these matches are trannies using app filters to appear more female.

For what reason does an asian man try to become a woman? I've never heard of thai or filipino men be accepting of trannies. They had hate shit. Does the tranny aim for a white chad? Or to find a sugar daddy?

It seems the trannies merely exist to make other men feel like shit and clog up dating apps which are already insanely hard as it is for non-chads.

But wait, there's more! Now when I browse major cities in america using tinder gold, I see a lot of white and black trannies. Browsing a few years ago, I'd never see such a thing.

Trannies, prostitutes and trannie-prostitutes. And those who are not either just want a ticket out of their shitty country.

There is no woman on this planet who is attracted to ugly guys.

Sounds like a human problem

Trannies, prostitutes and trannie-prostitutes. And those who are not either just want a ticket out of their shitty country.

There is no woman on this planet who is attracted to ugly guys.

Who is insane enough to pay to fuck an asian man dressed up like a woman? Gay sex is easy to come by even for the ugliest men.

Men become trannies often to cope with inceldom. It gets them attention.

Asians are the most incel race. But blacks and whites are becoming more incel as well.

Asians are the most incel race. But blacks and whites are becoming more incel as well.

Attention from who exactly?

My guess is they get idiots virtue signalling by giving them likes on social media. Their fucked up brains now think that's real validation.

Attention from who exactly?

My guess is they get idiots virtue signalling by giving them likes on social media. Their fucked up brains now think that's real validation.
Correct. Inceldom destroys the mind. These trannies are FUCKED IN THE HEAD. They don't act rationally

No clue, no one in East Asia understands the South Asian trannies

Exactly.

JBB and JBW are both bullshit theories

Correct. Inceldom destroys the mind. These trannies are FUCKED IN THE HEAD. They don't act rationally

Other thing is all of these trannies, globally, just look like incel looking manlets in make-up without the filter effects. Are they so insane they don't understand that instagram filters are not "real life"?

It would be like me applying a "chad" filter and thinking I'm now a chad.

Exactly.

JBB and JBW are both bullshit theories
SEA is cope. They just want to be with ugly white men then they have money. Going SEA is nothing else than Premium prostitution.

I worked with a boy who had been to Thailand an he had pics in which ever single 'girl' in them was a tranny. If I hadn't been told I would never of known. They all looked like pretty females. That alone would put me off ever going. Imagine thinking you've pulled a wee hottie to find out it's got a fucking dong. You'd be mortified.

when i had a okcupid( i naturally set it to the philiphines) i sent a message to this passable tranny who angled frauded her pics(at least she/he/whatever the fuck that thing is at that point ,looked somewhat cute),but she didn't sent back a message.brutal.Still i had some luck with 40 year old women and even some 20 something year old women.Obviously you are going to betabuxx and have sucker stamped on your forehead,but i have seen worse lifes.worse is that as a catholic christian to marry these women is incredibly hard since all of them are single moms who have never even thought about seeking annulment.it's understandable when getting annulment is pretty expensive for the average person,but when you are with another man you are committing sin and dragging him to sin.