Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder in London

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★

I would fucking move YESTERDAY if I lived in London. Fuck.

Lol I can never imagine fucking a British femoid. It's all hot until she opens her mouth and moans "Blimey! Fuck me hAHder, old chap!"

just have rotten crooked teeth br0

Lol I can never imagine fucking a British femoid. It's all hot until she opens her mouth and moans "Blimey! Fuck me hAHder, old chap!"

LMAO
"Jolly good show"

Tinder in india is 100x more competitive.

no point in using tinder as a sub 7 tbh.

fuck, londoncels need to move to the sticks ASAP

Just be a top tier white male theory.
It's over for everybody else.

woah,
yeah, don't bother, that is some impossible competition :(

This chad faggot should be out of the dating market. He could find a girlfriend INSTANTLY and be locked down for life, but instead he uses his prime to secure the attention of literally THOUSANDS of women on Tinder. That is thousands of counterpart males who get nothing, no matches, no-one to date.

Its full blown harem tier hypergamy, its just not physical, its entirely virtual.

Guys like this should get an acid facial if they stay single for more than 2 months tbh.

This chad faggot should be out of the dating market. He could find a girlfriend INSTANTLY and be locked down for life, but instead he uses his prime to secure the attention of literally THOUSANDS of women on Tinder. That is thousands of counterpart males who get nothing, no matches, no-one to date.

Its full blown harem tier hypergamy, its just not physical, its entirely virtual.

Guys like this should get an acid facial if they stay single for more than 2 months tbh.
Take the Imampill, brothers.

How are we supposed to even compete?

british girls are objectively the ugliest of all european foids, so I hear.

London/LA/Sydney are three places that are heavily oversaturated with chads and gigachads.. Londons a terrible place

Legit suicidefuel. Not the slightest chance against these guys.

I've heard that the guys mog the femoids in London but yet the foids still flock to the top tier guys

so this is the top 20% of men :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I live in a UK village of 5000 people. In this weather I go out and there are hot beautiful girls flouncing in their shorts showing off their perky tits and sun tanned legs - young ones and mothers too - slim figures and pretty faces galore.

UK white girls are the elite of desirable pussy - private school girls are the ultimate.

That tally ho old chap bullshit and Hugh Grant type englishman is just for films playing to dumb fuck american audiences who expect all Brits to talk like 1920s stuck toffs out for a day at the races.

I've been all over the world and English girls are the best. The rest are second and third rate whores.