Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tinder in 2024

How the world fell:

This is fake and you'd have to be extremely stupid and cucked to choose override.

This is fake and you'd have to be extremely stupid and cucked to choose override.
Cucks are already paying for OF and donating thousands of dollars to twitch thots, they'd pay for this shit too for sure.

Plenty of pathetic sacks of shit would click override and pay.
Testicles do this to you. Reject nature brainwashing. Go back to cosmic philosophy extremism. Ignore your testicular urges of breeding. I have ignored them throughout PATHS and I am free.

Cucks are already paying for OF and donating thousands of dollars to twitch thots, they'd pay for this shit too for sure.
Plenty of pathetic sacks of shit would click override and pay.
To me this seems a step beyond OF because you are already rejected. Overriding would only cause her to give an extra swipe left.

I wouldn't be surprised with the way jewish big tech is moving

not at all

To me this seems a step beyond OF because you are already rejected. Overriding would only cause her to give an extra swipe left.
Bluepilled manlets think they can impress foids in person or with their texting game ( :feelskek: ) if given the chance, that's why they lie about their height too.

Bluepilled manlets think they can impress foids in person or with their texting game ( :feelskek: ) if given the chance, that's why they lie about their height too.
I'm sure they think that, but lying about height is based. It's protecting yourself from unfair judgmental bitches and hypergamy.

Its not worth living

How masculinity became extinct

F8exwzHXcAI1AGj