Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tinder Faggots ARE SUCH SCAMMERs

U

uninstall

Banned
-
I received a notification that I have 2 tinder messages

WHEN MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED 1000000%

I JUST HAD THE APP ON MY PHONE WITHOUT AN ACTIVE ACCOUNT

THOSE FAGGOTS WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET YOU HOOKED

I still get regular emails from POF saying "You have new matches waiting for you!"

It's just bullshit automated emails they send to try and keep you coming back. My profile gets precisely zero attention from girls.

You can read the messages by purchasing Tinder Gold for 1 month at the exceptional price of 99,99$

Kek normies can not even fathom someone getting no matches ever so they thought they'd never be found out

volcel if you wouldn't botmaxx

It’s over for Uninstallcel

I received a notification that I have 2 tinder messages

WHEN MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED 1000000%

I JUST HAD THE APP ON MY PHONE WITHOUT AN ACTIVE ACCOUNT

THOSE FAGGOTS WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET YOU HOOKED
Did you sign up for Tinder Gold St Uninstall?

You look sympathetic

Tinder is a joke.

I paid Tinder Gold and it just depressed me totally.
I made the best pictures of me possible, and despite swiping right on over 2,000 women I received absolutely 0 like.
Women just want Chad.

Pretty sure some of those dating companies got in a fair amount of trouble because they had employees create fake female profiles to match with men, simply because men (the people paying for the membership at a far larger % than women) were leaving the companies in droves due to having zero luck. Their entire business model is designed to suck men in and keep them in. I swear Tinder throws you a fake bot profile every now and again as a 'match' in the hopes that you'll pay for gold, only to find out that the whore lives in another country or is a fake profile.

I used Tinder back when it first started and set the radius to be very local. I was getting zero matches in my local area however was still getting loads of matches that I clearly wasn't swiping on. Curious I got Tinder Gold to see who was trying to match with me. It was literally just fake profiles and dead profiles of thots that lived in other countries.

I get matches on tinder, none of them can hold a convo. Or maybe ive just been out of the game for too long

ha. I get those messages too "Stacy is waiting for you to respond!" = bot

I get matches on tinder, none of them can hold a convo. Or maybe ive just been out of the game for too long

3 posts and already bragging about matches, someone ban this faggot pls.

3 posts and already bragging about matches, someone ban this faggot pls.

lol this is why i just ghost threads
literally aint bragging, go improve yourselfs instead of being mopey shits, that why i aint been on here in a while. youre all super depressing. take some time off and go improve yourself. its selfcare year my guys

Last edited:
lol this is why i just ghost threads
literally aint bragging, go improve yourselfs instead of being mopey shits, that why i aint been on here in a while. youre all super depressing. take some time off and go improve yourself. its selfcare year my guys
:feelsgah::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: