Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tinder experiment with an ugly foid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36729
  • Start date
Deleted member 36729

Deleted member 36729

Self-banned
-
Has anyone done this? Do ugly foids actually get more matches than chads? Are holes smv that high? I feel like I already know the answer :fuk:

I tried it ages ago and your suspicion is right.

Lookism's Pig Woman experiment is all you need to know when it comes to understanding women's SMV.

Has anyone done this? Do ugly foids actually get more matches than chads? Are holes smv that high? I feel like I already know the answer :fuk:
[UWSL]I have done multiple experiments on Tinder with all kinds of profiles of women and I tell you that women who were a -100/10 got lots of matches, likes, and conversations. It's crazy how sexually thirsty men are. Men who were an 8/10 talking to the monster girl[/UWSL]

Just have a hole mode.

how many matches? if you can remember
I really can't, but I had several dozen conversations with guys before I got bored.

Usually I'd say stupid and weird shit and see how long it takes for the thirsty men to give up or unmatch. Many of them were willing to go through the bullshit just for some mediocre pussy. A few could tell that there was a man behind the account and be cool about it.

Sometimes I'd just blast them with redpills in the hopes of waking some of them up.

I tried to pull the same thing to women using a Chad account but it was far less fun as they'd unmatch as soon as I said something bizarre or redpilled.