Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Tinder experiment: Ugly Curry foid

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Ewfihuwef
Image0

Last edited:
Subhuman af. Even by curryfoid standards. Hypergamy and blackpill proved once again.

how are you supposed to compete as a 2/10 subhuman

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS OVER WHAT THE FUCK

She looks O.K.
and she looks black

Holy fuck, the first match there looks like a legit Chad. He mogs her brutally. Hypergamy is out of control
2D47A270 2F05 447B A8D3 84BDEC5364FB

Jfl I thought she was a nigger for a second.

It feels like I'm drowning sometimes. Everything is like a terrible blur I want to escape from.

If Tom wasn't attractive he'd be called a desperate simp.

Remember that normies worship chad so much that when chad panders to women it isn't seen as simping, even though it is.

Water wet, but chads shouldn't be highly regarded.

are you serious rn?

Not ugly. But yeah an ugly one would still get quality matches.

Not ugly. But yeah an ugly one would still get quality matches.

bro this was done in a white country with the bio "I hate men, so message me first"

naw, just saying that even retarded man hating feminists can get anyone they want.

That was always apparent. The guys that still get with man hating feminists have no self respect and are part of the reason why things are so bad now.
Because of them women know they always have fallback options

And again if Tom wasn't attractive people would call him a desperate simp for trying to get with that foid.

Yeah nobody cares what in the profile.

They think "I'm different and better than all the other guys she was with before. This doesn't apply to me."

If you want to come down on hypergamy, also start shaming and restricting chads that enable it.

That was always apparent. The guys that still get with man hating feminists have no self respect and are part of the reason why things are so bad now.
Because of them women know they always have fallback options

And again if Tom wasn't attractive people would call him a desperate simp for trying to get with that foid.

They think "I'm different and better than all the other guys she was with before. This doesn't apply to me."

If you want to come down on hypergamy, also start shaming and restricting chads that enable it.
What do you think is the story with Tom? Is he having to step his standards down because he isn’t getting “Stacy” on Tinder? I’m trying to wonder why he liked her profile when even most of us wouldn’t want to. Hypergamy May be to blame

looks like a negress

What do you think is the story with Tom? Is he having to step his standards down because he isn’t getting “Stacy” on Tinder? I’m trying to wonder why he liked her profile when even most of us wouldn’t want to. Hypergamy May be to blame

He thinks he is manlier than other guys and can change any girl.

If time in manosphere taught a lot of people here something, it's that just like women wish they could change a bad boy, too many guys aim to try and convert a feminist woman to a submissive woman and lock her down in commitment as a way to say that they did something other guys couldn't.

This of course only helps feminist women and women at large. They can be sure that because there are enough guys that behave that way, they can behave any way they want, however ill intentioned and still get dick.

It's guys like Tom ruining things. Don't think that hypergamy is necessarily to blame, because chads fuck anything.
Blame guys that cheer on people like Tom and also blame guys like Tom for validating women's delusions.

Impossible to lose mode :feelsohgod:

she is more like a 4 but whatever.still.brutal.

80/20 rule in action .

Her male equal would be a ropped beggar floating down the ganges.

Last edited:
She doesn't even look that bad
By simply not being obese she is already at least a 6/10 by default

She doesnt even have a mustache tbhngl

By simply not being obese she is already at least a 6/10 by default

Yes true. She looks like a 6/10 stood next to a typical female fatty.