Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[tinder Experiment] Chad can act like anything and still get girls

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
So we have seen Chad act like a rapist, Pedo, murderer, etc and still get girls. I decided to experiment where I act as cringry, creepy, weirdo, horny,  psycho chad and result are as expected.

Exhibit 1: She wants to come over to my place and i act rude and cut her off by saying something sexual

https://imgur.com/a/dOmTf

Result: she is still intrested 

Exhibit 2: I act like a Cringy Beta cuck with no life. When that fails I start telling her how I wana make her pregnant to scare her off, but that fails too.
Keep in mind she is willing to have unprotected sex on our first date and all i had to say was "i am clean, don't you trust me. Just use birth control" and that convinced her wtf!

https://imgur.com/a/B38e2

Result: she is stil intrested

Exhibit 3: Nothing i do is working and her intrests just grows stronger and stronger. I just sext her like a creep just so i can whack off and out of nowhere the convo moves to snapchat and she sends me pictures of her puppies wtf??? What a boner kill

https://imgur.com/a/c3UPs

Puppies:  edit: I forgot the puppies https://streamable.com/tfvbx

Her: Fuck she looks like those cute girls I use to have crushes on when I was little.

Then finally I ask her to send me nudes of her pussy on snapchat and she does. Not gonna post nudes

Edit: This is the same girl that I made her drive 1 hour to meet me before and wait 2 hours and told her I can't meet her today. She stil wants CHAD! wtf Chad can do no wrong!

I couldn't add nudes but ill add this

FUCKKK!!! I keep telling people that catfishing is the best experience for us incels, it truly reveals the nature of "nice girl" femoids towards chad.

It doesn't matter what you say theory.

An incel could write lines of well thought out responses and end up getting unmached; Chad could write "hey bb girl lemme get sum fuk" and end up getting her number.

That femoid would jump off a bridge for Chad, Jesus Christ.

jagged0 said:
FUCKKK!!! I keep telling people that catfishing is the best experience for us incels, it truly reveals the nature of "nice girl" femoids towards chad.

Incels too can live life as chads, but only virtually! Fuck it

Photo of the MM you used, btw?

anyone know how i can upload video, forgot to post those cute puppies. They were really cute

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
anyone know how i can upload video, forgot to post those cute puppies. They were really cute

Get her nudes and post them.

CopingGymcel said:
Photo of the MM you used, btw?

Just use any MM, results are the same

CopingGymcel said:
Get her nudes and post them.

posting nudes is illegal in my country, sorry can't

Just use any MM, results are the same

posting nudes is illegal in my country, sorry can't

maxresdefault.jpg

Nobody is going to find out.

I wish I lived in a first world country. I could use MM pics for catfishing. Everyone here is subhuman no one would ever believe some MM or white Chad is just casually using Tinder or snapchat nearly

kodoku said:
I wish I lived in a first world country. I could use MM pics for catfishing. Everyone here is subhuman no one would ever believe some MM or white Chad is just casually using Tinder or snapchat nearly

you can location spoof and start catfishing in western country. just google tinder location spoof

kodoku said:

Just use a Tyrone or Chang.

Femoids are fucking pathetic. Anything for chads sperm.

Girls don't like nice guys. Thye like alpah and assertive men. It's al about personality

Wow she’s so cute, too bad she won’t even breathe in my direction or acknowledge my existence. I would fuck through her cervix into her kidneys if I ever had the chance.

Holy crap.

Women will literally shed all dignity if they think it gets them closer to Chad. It doesn't matter how horrible he acts, they'll still flock to him like moths to a flame.
It's obviously the amazing personality and respect for women that got her hooked!!!1 /s

I think the biggest suicidefuel of this thread is seeing her beautiful face.. when you just think shes some desperate landwhale and turns out to be prime stacy.. f...m...l

If u not gonna post nudes please PM me.. help ur incel out

CopingGymcel said:
An incel could write lines of well thought out responses and end up getting unmached; Chad could write "hey bb girl lemme get sum fuk" and end up getting her number.
This

Weed said:
I think the biggest suicidefuel of this thread is seeing her beautiful face.. when you just think shes some desperate landwhale and turns out to be prime stacy.. f...m...l

CopingGymcel said:
This

She has that “2006-2008 internet girl” going on for her, almost like randytaylor69. My ideal type of sluts. Too bad not even 4/10 females want me let alone this slut.

Octopusgun2 said:
She has that “2006-2008 internet girl” going on for her, almost like randytaylor69. My ideal type of sluts. Too bad not even 4/10 females want me let alone this slut.

Couldn't agree more. She exactly looks like that... cute as fuark... but I would never have a chance with her.... That sucks so much

Octopusgun2 said:
Wow she’s so cute, too bad she won’t even breathe in my direction or acknowledge my existence. I would fuck through her cervix into her kidneys if I ever had the chance.

Loooooooool  you better be packing brah

But what about muh 'Gaming' 
I just paid 600 for a 'text game' seminar  :bigeyes:

Weed said:

This

I knowWWW, she loks so fuckin hot. Believe me she looked even better naked with her finger in her pussy!  :( :(
Just look at her!

Plus I woke up to her texts and she wants to meet me and fuck all night long tonight! Fuaarrkkk all i am missing is a chad face. kill me kill me kill me kill me :S :S
just fuckin lol - https://imgur.com/a/6zbPo

CompleteFailure said:
But what about muh 'Gaming' 
I just paid 600 for a 'text game' seminar  :bigeyes:

Guys who fall for pick up scam are the cash cow for everyone.

Cash cow for the pick up company and cash cow for women. Total suckers

This is how Chad lives. This is how Femoids treat Chad. We will never experience this because of our looks.
Brutal truth.

We shouldn't reproduce not to bring more Incels into this cruel world.

>Chad: assertive, dominant, confident, funny, knows what he want
>sub-Chad: creepy, sexist, misogynist, entitled, weirdo, loser
Holy fuck these kinds of posts are such suicide fuel, Chad can say whatever the fuck he wants lmao

yep, and the girls will open him and carry the conversation too

the exact opposite of an average or ugly male

Just lol please more

IdealMaxilla said:
yep, and the girls will open him and carry the conversation too

the exact opposite of an average or ugly male

that's what normies dob't get. Girls initiate fucking conversations with chad! They never let the convo died.

With incels, its just awkward silence.

I really wonder what chad she thinks she's talking too.

fuck you why dont you post the nudes

She's so cute. Why can't I be bludgeoned to death and end this suffering?

lololoololollololol
lolool

such sui fuel why dont I just fucking rope right now holy shit

it's unethical

Plus the cucktears are watching they might report it to the new domain

Femoids are the enablers of all of Chad's actions. If they would stop rewarding Chad for his violence and aggression bullying would vanish in a day. Yet the walking sacks of holes continue to provoke and endorse bullying. If they had the physical strength and an ounce of courage in their pathetic bodies they would crucify incels to the point where Chad would be taken aback.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back